[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were taught in school that the final solution was Hitler's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
We were taught in school that the final solution was Hitler's idea, but my brother said it was the S.S. that did it who is right? Could I have some specifics?
>>
>>1572896
>implying that the Holohoax happened
>>
>>1572896

Hitler gave a verbal order no later than around September of 1941 to begin the extermination process in earnest. It's debatable how closely informed he was after that (daily reports, monthly reports, etc) but the SS and himmler were the main executors of the holocaust.
>>
>>1573196
They had him sign off on the plan created at Wannsee. Also, even if he didn't personally order it, which he did, he would still be fully responsible because his rhetoric against Jews and other untermensch made senior Nazi leadership believe that it was what he wanted.
>>
I wonder why he never wanted to write any of the orders down? Do you think they always knew what they were doing (even if they thought it was necessary) was disgracing the country?

Or maybe everything was done orally in case they lost the war?
>>
>>1573243

He is responsible, although I doubt he physically signed anything. Multiple testimony confirms he gave strictly verbal orders. My point was that hitlerwas not the "operations manager" of the holocaust, that was the SS.
>>
Nobody takes intentionalism seriously in the academy

We no longer live in the 50s where the propaganda wants everyone to believe the US intervened solely because of the juice being spilled all over Europe, and that Hitler is an omniscient Big Brother that knows every single thing his party does, instead of throwing money at people like Ahnenerbe and other Himmler's idiocies

>when Hitler asked what they needed, a general exclaimed, "More of these new rifles!". The exclamation caused some confusion (Hitler's response is reputed to have been "What new rifle?"), but once Hitler saw the MP 44 being demonstrated, he was impressed and gave it the title Sturmgewehr
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.