[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no definite proof that god does not exist. If god is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

There is no definite proof that god does not exist. If god is truly omnipotent, he really could be hiding outside the boundaries of the universe. And even if god is not completely omnipotent, god could still exist within the universe.

But all faiths and religions are wrong. Why? Because if god existed and wanted to reveal himself to humanity, he would not need to do so via humanity. If god is capable of miracles, god is capable of saying 'yo whats up, humanity' in a way that is completely unambiguously divine.

>but nature IS god revealing himself
No. No it isn't. If nature was god revealing himself, we wouldn't be able to build stochastic models of the universe that function without god.
>but the physical constants are finely tuned for life and that means god made them
No they are not. This is the only universe that exists (as far as we know) and the physical constants are what they are simply because they are, not because someone or something tweaked them. There are no alternate universes to compare ours to. Furthermore, any universe with any physical constants with any values that gave rise to intelligent life would be "finely tuned for life" according to the intelligent beings that lived in it. "Finely tuned" is a meaningless phrase.

I seriously hope none of you faggots actually believe in god.
>>
>>1571803
>But all faiths and religions are wrong. Why? Because if god existed and wanted to reveal himself to humanity, he would not need to do so via humanity. If god is capable of miracles, god is capable of saying 'yo whats up, humanity' in a way that is completely unambiguously divine.
God doesn't want us to be slaves, he wants us to put our faith in Him on our own free will.
>>
>>1571817
I bet you also believe that if you fail to place your faith in Him you get punished forever for committing thought-crime. You sure have a lot of freedom with that gun to your head.

And I'll avoid the argument about "free will" even being a thing, given that if god is omniscient he already knows how your whole life is going to turn out even before you're born. That one's been done to death.

Don't forget to give 10% of your income to the church, non-slave.
>>
>>1571844
>Jesus said give everything you can spare, was rabidly anti wealth, pro community, basically a proto communist telling people how to feed and clothe everyone and also make sure you're all armed so bad people can't hurt you
>protestants shit on Catholics for doing non Biblical things
>still give the Catholic mandated non Biblical 10% tithe

This was one of the major reasons I stopped being a Christian. Jesus was absolutely clear on money and how it should be handled. No Christians I know, either in person or of, actually follow this part of his teachings. Arguably one of his most important teachings, since he said basically all rich people are gonna go to hell since fitting a rope through a needle is kind of next to impossible. A camel even less so.
>>
File: 1466320901793.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466320901793.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1571803
>I seriously hope none of you faggots actually believe in god
We are not cigarettes and you are a rude human being
>>
>>1572920
*I seriously hope that none of you homoerotic gentlemen believe in god
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.