[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Luciferianism /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 440px-ParadiseLButts1.jpg (92KB, 440x572px) Image search: [Google]
440px-ParadiseLButts1.jpg
92KB, 440x572px
What do you think about Luciferianism /his/?
>>
>>1561778
An essential part of Christianity.
>>
File: burzel.png (601KB, 795x585px) Image search: [Google]
burzel.png
601KB, 795x585px
>>1561778
best religion
>>
>>1561790
Neo-Pagans are also opposed to Luciferianism.
>>
>>1561792
>implying Lucifer is not a stand-in for the Lord of Light which should be worshiped by Aryans
>>
>>1561778
>not worshiping Lucifer the benevolent God of Light who seeks to emancipate humanity instead of the Demiurge YHWH AKA Yaldabaoth who seeks to enslave us
Wew laddo, good show
>>
>>1561778
Basically Prometheanism.
>>
It's the conclusion of the mystery cult going back to the first humans. Illuminated by the intellectual current of Plato, Plotinus, St. Augustine, Blake, Shelly, Levi, Crowley, Jung, Campbell, and countless others.

Basically the philosophy of the metaphysical reality on which this "false" reality is based. With no denigration to material existence which is lovely, just an acknowledgement that it is flawed.
>>
>>1561778
Makes more sense than Christianity. Give me knowledge Satan.
>>
>>1561778
It's pretty normal to root for the villains when the heroes are written so badly
>>
>>1561778

edgy bullshit for rich cuckolds who have too much time on their hands
>>
>>1561807
>Demiurge YHWH

can someone please explain gnosticism to me as if I were 8? I tried reading about it, but it has so much bullshit jargon I cant get it
>>
>>1562324
gnostics think yahweh is a false god who created humanity to feed him their energy

they think that there is a "true" god that actually created the universe they call the source or whatever

inb4 /x/ roasts me for my bad understanding
>>
>>1562324
The basic idea is that the material world is evil and also an illusion and shit created by the Demiurge who also created humankind but needed the divine spark of the Overgod or whatever for that so we're all basically slaves to him and the point is to reject the material world and the Demiurge and connect with the true God beyond whose spark we carry and shit
As far as I understand it at least, I'm not an expert either though so anyone who knows better feel free to correct me
>>
>>1562340
This is the right idea

One of these days I want to read the gospel of Judas just to take in all of that crazy shit
>>
>>1562340
Is there a website I can go to? I'm the sort of person who reads wiki articles before bed
>>
>>1562333
Actual gnosticism wasn't about Yahweh though, later Christians adopted and applied gnostic idea to christianity though
Like Marcion of Sinope who was one of the earliest "heretics", he basically taught that the God of the OT was not the same God the Father of Christ of the NT, that YHWH was the Demiurge and was an evil vindictive god completely irreconcilable with the God of NT who was the true God etc
>>
>>1562396
There's been no evidence to suggest Gnosticism predates Christianity. While some people like to push that narrative, the first documents we have that are called Gnostic are from the 2nd century CE. Scholars believe it to be a form of early Christianity.
>>
>>1562340
Sounds more reasonable than what Christians believe. It does a better job of fixing the problem of evil.
>>
It's Roman Catholicism lite
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.