[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strauss–Howe generational theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What does /his/ think of this.

I'm reading The Fourth Turning by these guys and its an engaging read.
>>
Why is the right side of the graphed labeled Artist, Prophet, Nomad, and Hero? What is the significance of those?
>>
>>1555690
*graph
>>
>>1555618
if anything the peak of optimism is with the current generation of 20 something. I tis hard to tell when it is will decrease since women are half the population and women are on a pedestal and they as usual live an easier life than men.
>>
>>1555618
mass ideologies will be destroyed and the pattern eraised
>>
A load of bullshit. Why do Americans love defining generational "types" and claiming it's cyclical?
>>
>>1555832
People in general like labels, structure, and order.
>>
>>1555839
>not being pure born of the 8 pointed khaos star
>>
>>1555832
It's like magic or other superstition, a way of divining the future.
>>
>>1555618
>implying millenials aren't another lost generation
>>
>>1555690
They are Character Classes to pick from, each comes with unique dungeoneering skills and weapon proficiancies.
>>
>>1555958
I rolled all 18 at home, that ok? Totally legit.
>>
>>1555949
I'm ok with this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.