[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hindenburg ded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTk3NDAzMTUx.jpg (111KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTk3NDAzMTUx.jpg
111KB, 1200x1200px
Why did Hindenburg ded?
>>
He was old?
>>
>>1553169
Yes but was it Hitler
>>
>>1553174
No, why would he kill Hindenburg? What's the use, he already had control, the only thing he gained was a title.
>>
>>1553156
He died in a burning zeppelin when trying to invade Poland.
>>
>>1553156
That's an unusually brachycephalic skull for a German.
>>
>>1554141
>all Germans are Nordic

I want this meme to end.
>>
>>1554160
I'm aware of the fact that they're not, it's just strange seeing one,He looks quite Baltic, maybe even Polish.
>>
>>1554178
>a Prussian aristocrat looks Baltic/Polish

I'm completely shocked
>>
>>1554180
Kinda ironic, considering how Prussians were the most fervent supporters of a German identity, even they were arguably the least "German" Germans out there.
>>
>>1554226
Your identity doesn't have to mirror your genetics.

Also literally what the fuck, how are you in every single thread where Germans or Slavs get mentioned?
>>
>>1553156
because
>>
>>1554226
I have no idea why so many Poles resisted and still resist germanization, Prussians are an example that it can do them wonders.
>>
>>1554247
Because I like Germanic and Slavic history.
>>
File: Frederick despised the Poles.png (207KB, 1900x581px) Image search: [Google]
Frederick despised the Poles.png
207KB, 1900x581px
>>1554255
Because it was implemented as a means of oppression, not enlightenment.After the Partitions were finalized, the Prussians have basically forced out a massive number of Poles from all predominately Polish cities in the western and northern parts of Poland, many were killed, displaced and forcefully relocated to the eastern parts.
>>
>>1554278
You have to civilize the unruly folk with a strong hand.
>>
>>1554299
That unruly folk had created one of the most powerful countries in early modern history whose golden age lasted for nearly a century in a half, they were major patrons of science and arts and they've also sired one of the greatest scientists in European history.
>>
>>1554322
Your own quote from Frederick seems to contradict that.
>>
>>1554329
Frederick was angered by the fact that his country had been the longest and most known vassal of the Polish crown, it's basically a historical form of butt-hurt.
>>
>>1553156
Weed overdose.
>>
>>1554360
Except Prussia-Brandenburg has not much to do with the old Duchy of Prussia.
>>
>>1553383
http://sketchtoy.com/67362781
As properly sketched and animated by a history channel artist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.