[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does humanity act like they want peace yet allow differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why does humanity act like they want peace yet allow differences
>>
>>1551772
don't really know but i believe humanity is inherently irrational. our whole concept of life is "we're born then die". we are afraid of dying. we love to eat and have sex and satisfy our egos so we are driven by fear and a passion for life and seek to reason and justify anything and everything we do irrationally.
>>
>>1551772
Diversity is not the opposite of harmony.
>>
>>1551772
first consciousness to live forever wins
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x308px
Perpetual peace is neither attainable nor useful.
>>
>>1552592
The best way of keeping peace is for different races and cultures to keep their distance. I'm not saying to hate each other or not be friendly.
>>
>>1553226
>t. first worlder.
>>
>>1553251
No one outside of the first world even thinks about world peace. Humans are fighters by their nature nothing can change that.
>>
>humanity is one person
I'll tolerate different people, societies, and culutures as long as they realize that they shouldn't let their traditions obstruct their professional curtesy, civil order, and undestand it is a personal belief.
It is nice to hear different perspectives and new viewpoints because the world is a big place and there's very little way to understand little cultural intricacies in the world. When doing business and traveling, it's nice to be able to experience new things and have different things in different places, whether it's climate, economic services, aesthetics, and environments: it makes life interesting. Variety is the spice of life.
If a Muslim doesn't want to drink beer or eat pork, I won't be mad--it's their life, they can live how they choose to: they've the right. I'd prefer a safe and civil society of peace so that we can all mutually work together and grow. If that Muslim tries to enforce Sharia in my community, I'll act against it.
>>
>>1553226
t. someone who died before nukes
>>
>>1553329
t. Someone who hasn't heard of proxy wars.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.