[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art is the great justifier, the greater purpose. All the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Art is the great justifier, the greater purpose. All the other activities are there to facilitate the creation and enjoyment of art.
>>
Art died over a century ago. Replace with science.
>>
>>1546695
>>1546726
Damn you niggers are spooked
>>
>>1546726
science is another thing that we only do so we can do more art.
>>
>>1546787
Nigga we haven't done any art in over a century. It's over, move on.
>>
>>1546789
Being incompetent at doing it does not change motive. Art is the greatest purpose because all other activities need a justification, and all those justifications are either broken or inevitably leads to " so there can be more art"
>>
>>1546861
It's not about competence. A civilisation only produces art as long as it has something within its soul that it needs to express. For the West, that well has dried up. Art died because the Western soul dried up, not because of any lack of competence. You putting it in such materialistic terms is typical of that.
>>
The Blood of Heroes is closer to God than the ink of philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.
>>
>>1546954
Nope. That is quite an ARTFUL sentence though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.