[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this Ubermensch this man speaks of and how do I become one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Nietzsche.jpg (160KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche.jpg
160KB, 800x1202px
Who is this Ubermensch this man speaks of and how do I become one?
>>
>>1546069
Definetely not (you)
We must prepare the coming for the Ubermensch.
>>
>>1546108
Anyone can be an Ubermensch.
The mark of Ubermensch is the repression of his own, inherently natural, negative traits and the sharpening and development of his poisitive ones.
>>
>>1546120
t. never read Nietzsche
>>
>>1546120
>Anyone
Kid, stick with the quotes.
Ubermensch will be only a few that will "elevate" humanity.
>>
As i have understood it the ubermensch is a way of describing the next evolutionary step of humanity. This occurs once people stop allowing collectively constructed "truths" to govern their morality and instead take responsibility for creating their own morality through the strength of their mind and will. Once this has been accomplished the emptyness of the human condition can be filled with higher purpose.
>>
>>1546069
cannabis & steroids &
exercise (fighting>power>strength>hypertrophy>cardio)

then diversify you and your blood through choice action, reading books, meaningful contribution, and longevity

Niezsche spoke of formatting discent, The Nazi/Hitler vassel/vessel is a good reference point, but it failed, thus its down to individuals.
>>
File: YuriInitiate.jpg (115KB, 647x467px) Image search: [Google]
YuriInitiate.jpg
115KB, 647x467px
>>1547151
forgot pic

you require an environment condusive for that
requires a stable platform of equal and opposite forces to launch/push against/jump from (and to where?)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.