[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this book been scientifically and historically disproven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 578x900px
Has this book been scientifically and historically disproven?
>>
>>1545448
That book is a political and historical analysis and a presentation of a new Weltanschauung or (paradigm of viewing the world). There isn't much to 'prove wrong'. You either view the world from its perspective or you do not.

The racial theories it accepts as true are from
Die Grundlagen des neunzehnten Jahrhunderts, 1899. The foundations of the nineteeth century.

The book was hailed as brilliant. Houston Stewart Chamberlain the author was invited to speak at Johns Hopkins and Harvard and other prestigous academic centurs. It was critically acclaimed in its time but has mostly been forgotten and its arguments never addressed by modern science.
>>
>Anyone who disagrees with "My Struggle" clearly has something to hide
t. Charles Coughlin (Head of Vatican Institute for racial studies and Jewish resistance)
>>
>>1545930
>>1545930
That's because (((modern """science"""))) is garbage
>>
>>1545448

In the sections that talk about Hitler's life and early life much of it is made up and major parts are skipped over in order to give the reader a better impression of Hitler.

He lies about his reasons for leaving Vienna.

He barely mentions his failed putsch.

The book is just a biased political manifesto.
>>
>>1546319
>lies about reasons for leaving vienna
>barely mentions failed putsch
>made up biography

how the fuck would you even know this? Almost all biographies on the man don't have any info on his early life becasue this book is all there is.
>>
>>1546472

The book of his close childhood friend.
The accounts of the people who were around him in Vienna.
Testimonies of his various teachers.
Government records.

None of the are infallible, but they are a much better record of the man's early life than what was dictated by himself in a book written with the intention of propaganda.
>>
>>1546472
Ian Kershaw's 2 volume bio addresses his youth.

Mein kampf is the worst kind of propagandist rubbish.
What you find in this to me is his utterly irrational hatred of jews, and blaming them for his problems.
Oh, and hates bolshevism.
>>
>>1545448
It was garbage, read the second book.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.