[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heat/sun worship in Western Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: detroit-zoo_100205_9940-01-X2.jpg (273KB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
detroit-zoo_100205_9940-01-X2.jpg
273KB, 653x960px
Why do so many Western Europeans literally worship the sun?

>malignant obsession with exposing oneself to sunlight
>prolonged sunlight exposure seems to cause mildly altered states of consciousness
>malaise in autumn and winter
>general preference for heat over cold, i.e. the difference between indoor and outdoor temperatures are far greater in the winter than in the summer

I can't be the only one who finds this more than a little spooky.
>>
Worshipping the sun is as old as humanity.
>>
>>1540348
I'm a pretty nerdy and antisocial guy but normies never looked at me with such disgust and contempt as that time I told them I don't go to the beach. Felt like I was just outed as a child molester or something.
>>
>>1540364
No, it's pretty much a white people thing.

Asians worshipped the ancestors, Arabs worshipped water, Africans to the extent that they think at all muh dick
>>
File: 2000px-Lion_and_the_Sun.svg.png (943KB, 2000x1634px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Lion_and_the_Sun.svg.png
943KB, 2000x1634px
because the sun is life
>>
>>1540406
weakest b8
>>
File: 2618931-amaterasu_6.jpg (268KB, 900x788px) Image search: [Google]
2618931-amaterasu_6.jpg
268KB, 900x788px
>>1540406

>No, it's pretty much a white people thing.

Hahahahahaha no.
>>
>>1540348
They too wished to be so grossly incandescent.
>>
File: 1420498198075-0.png (274KB, 441x445px) Image search: [Google]
1420498198075-0.png
274KB, 441x445px
>>1540348
>>1540406
>>
>>1540406
except for countless sun, moon, fire, and hearth gods, and heavenly energies symbolizing light and warmth and all.
>>
>>1540508
None of that comes from Africa. They literally cannot into abstract thought.
>>
>>1540348
I've noticed this to. Westerners seem to fetishize heat and anything tropical.
I remember the 2010 heatwave in France, there were people unironically saying "we are blessed with this heat".

I think it might be a leftover form the Ice Age, when heat in Europe was considered valuable. Natural heat was something that came for only a small period during the year. This was imprinted in the psyche of White Europeans and was the strongest in the West.

I live in Eastern Europe where the climate is shit, with long, very sunny and hot 35-40C summers with few rainy/cloudy days. It's unbearable. I very much prefer the climate in Western Europe with milder summers and more frequent rains. Westerns are spoiled brats.
>>
>>1540540
Africa wasn't the only other place mentioned
>>
>>1540348
Because it feels good. When you have a grey/dark sky for 4 months straight you just long for the sun.
>>
>>1540590

"no"
>>
>>1540590
>grey/dark sky for 4 months straight

You're talking like it's an apocalyptic volcanic ash cloud blocking the sun or something.
>>
>>1540655
have you ever seen people in the middle of London go out and sunbathe when it's 55°F and cloudy?
>>
>>1540557
>yurocucks still have ancient racial memory despite being mestizos of middle-eastern farmers, central-asian nomads and european hunter-gatherers
>>
>>1540699
Snow niggers are pretty dumb they do shit like this quite often.
>>
>>1540388

normies have weird fixation with the beach, going to the beach somehow automatically grants you cool points for some mystical reason and is a necessity to sustain the bare minimum of normie hood
>>
>>1540699

you don't have the faintest understanding of natural selection and genetics do you
>>
>>1540348
What Western Europeans worship the sun?
>>
>>1540348
Depending on where you live, winter is a LOT darker and colder than sommer. A lot of people like to go outside during summer simply because they can do so without wearing a ton of clothes. For instance, i won't have to worry about freezing to death if i fall sleep drunk outside in the summer.
>>
>>1540348
sun is the most worshipable object in our solar system
>>
>>1540658
It's different now that you can just head indoors and turn on the heat. Back in prehistoric times, you would've been huddled around the fire with your kin, making sure it doesn't die down since you'd be dead. And the shorter days didn't help either. The Sun was the giver of life.
>>
>>1540348
There's evidence of sun worship in almost every civilisation in history. Not just Western Europeans.

The Sun is an enormous ball of fire responsible for nearly all life on Earth. It makes sense that primitive cultures would worship it.
>>
>>1540484
The Japanese are white though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.