[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Korean War forgotten?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why is the Korean War forgotten?
>>
because you have not remembered it enough
>>
Because Vietnam memery overtook the media in the 70s.

Literally by forgotten you imply it doesn't have much of media presence. There's MASH and that's it.
>>
>>1537948

I thought MASH took place in Vietnam

what the fuck
>>
>>1537948
and even MASH was more about Vietnam than it was about the war it was supposed to be based on.
>>
>>1537958
Nope.

>>1537960
Because it was the 70s and Vietnam was the hot topic back then.

Honestly, people underestimate on how media control people's though. Like there was a thread not too long ago about why were there so many serial killers in the 70s and 80s. In reality there wasn't any more of them than before or after, but the media were on such serial killer binge they hyped up every single case and turned their trials into reality shows. That's how people know Ted Bundy but not Gary Ridgeway for example.
>>
how could anyone forget the finno-korean hyperwar
>>
>>1537941
Because it between WW2 and It Ain't Me

It's the neglected middle child of wars
>>
>>1537941
this picture reminds of Soviet propaganda
>>
>>1537941
There was Gran Torino.
>>
>>1537994
Most propaganda looks the same.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.