[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the world look like if he never existed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gavrilo-princip_vafYD[1].jpg (120KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
gavrilo-princip_vafYD[1].jpg
120KB, 600x585px
What would the world look like if he never existed?
>>
Not much different. The Balkans just gave the spark that ignited the powder keg that was 1910's Europe
>>
>>1536284
Who knows

>>1536288
Alliances were re-shuffling around the Franco-German rivalry every few years. Who knows what the two sides would have been given the extra time.
>>
There were other members of black hand, I'm sure some Serbian douchebag would've found a way to drag the Habsburgs and Romanovs to war.

Not to mention Russia was looking for any possible excuse.
>>
>>1536284
Franz Ferdinand becomes emperor, gets rid of the retard Hötzendorf, modernizes the empire and europe goes to war a bit later anyway.
>>
>>1536296
Maybe stay the fuck out of the Balkans, faggot.
>>
>Gavrilo caused WWI
>falling for legitimate Austrian propaganda

This is still taught in schools today.
>>
>>1536284
Nothing would have changed.
There would still be the same war, with the same great powers, maybe without Serbia being dragged in and losing 1/3 of it's population.
>>
>>1536284
Thing is, he wasn't the leader of the Black Hand, he was just a member. If he wasn't the one who shot, another member would've shot Ferdinand anyway. And even if the guy succesfully survived that day, it wouldn't mean the Great War would not have happened.
>>
>>1538936
People have a tendency to mix up the Black hand with Young Bosnia.
IIRC 2 more people failed to kill Franz that day, and his driver took a wrong turn and the kid was just there in the right place at the right time.
>>
>1914: Serbian terrorist supported by terror cell shoots head of state. Most destructive war ever follows.
>2016: Serbian terrorist supported by terror cell shoots head of state. #notallserbs haha let's not rush to judgement why should serbia be bombed just because the terrorist happened to be Serbian?

Really makes me think.
>>
>>1536284
>16 year old is singlehandedly guilty for the WW1
/his/ is even more retarded than /b/
>>
>>1538951
Nice autism
>>
>>1536284
It's good to see that some people are still willing topersist in the belief that it was the actions of a single Serb that have caused World War I, it certainly wasn't caused by the uneven balance of power in Europe and Germany' and Austria' desire to gain more ground on the Balkan Peninsula.
>>
>>1538918
> Nothing would have changed.
On macro level, maybe. But on micro level, people like Hitler or Tolkien could die in another WWI and can you imagine how history would be without this geniuses?
>>
>>1536284
Two things:

The war would still happen
Austria-Hungary would not dissolute
>>
>>1538951
austistic siptare/balija detected
>>
He did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.