[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Christian" religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nwt1.jpg (88KB, 453x652px) Image search: [Google]
nwt1.jpg
88KB, 453x652px
I know a lot of cult members are born into their religion, but why don't a lot of them even to want to go out?

JW is probably the worst among them. They write books so that their members don't REALLY read the Bible. Is this the same for Mormons and Seventh-Day Adventists?

Are there any JW around here? What do you guys think of your belief then and now?
>>
>>1536267
All cults are religions all religions are cults.
>>
>>1536267
they read the bible, there is just a very strict way that they can interpret it. how is this radically different than how you will be branded a heretic if you are openly against the trinity?
>>
File: 1436294424975.png (94KB, 996x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1436294424975.png
94KB, 996x1440px
>its another angry proddy infighting thread
why can't you all just get along?
>>
>>1536299
same reason early orthodox christianity fucked over the arians
>>
>>1536301
Arians just got pissed off and became Muslims
>>
>>1536306
arians aren't at all similar to muslims. they held that christ was God, just lesser than God the father
>>
>>1536294
They can't even defend their unitarian beliefs, though.

I mean, they don't believe in the Trinity, but they believe in Michael being Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1536294
JW believe that Jesus isn't a God. He's the Angel Michael.

[citation needed] motherfuckers. At least the Trinity has textual basis.
>>
>>1536314
that's not what their contemporaries thought
http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx
plus early Islam =/= modern which has absorbed a lot of Asiatic ideas.
>>
>>1536317
that's the nature of faith. it's all on some level just a matter of feelings. there isn't a good argument for the current conceptiom of the trinity either. Jesus quite clearly says he is lesser than God the Father.
>>
>>1536322
the Muslim unitarian idea of God is in open contridiction with the Arian conception of God. this appears to simply be using Arian as a buzzword to attack Islam and there is no reason to suspect he was well informed on Islam's origins
>>
>>1536267
which is worse, JW or Mormons?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x314px
>>1536267
>JW is probably the worst among them.
What is your foundation for this statement

>pic "The Truth That Leads To Eternal Light" (1968,1981) Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
>>
>>1536267
Mormons have the Book of Mormon.

Seventh Day Adventists have doctrine from Ellen White who claimed she communicated with Jesus after sustaining head injury.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.