[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Muhammad just a Jew with some of his own beliefs? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Was Muhammad just a Jew with some of his own beliefs? Because Islam just seems like Judaism with Christianity sprinkled on top.

The parallels between the two religions is pretty big.
>>
The monotheistic religion of the Jews inspired many imitators, the most successful of which would claim to be a continuation of their religion
>>
>>1536066

He tried to pass himself off as a Jewish prophet in the line of the OT prophets, but he failed to answer the questions the Jews had to determine between real prophets and false prophets, and this humiliation is why the Koran is so vehemently anti-Jew. But yes despite this his teachings were still basically a garbled and mangled version of Judaism, he wasn't a very creative or original thinker and he pretty much just repeated the stories he'd learned from the Jews to the best of his ability. This impressed his tribe but didn't fool the Jews for a moment.
>>
>>1536104
What are the questions?

Will need to know if I'm approached by a presumptive Jewish prophet and need to test him
>>
>>1536104
well in the bible how you test if someone is a real prophet is you trick them into eating at your house after they said God told them not to by saying that an angel of God came you to and told you to feed them. if they die, then you know they were a real prophet. i understand why Muhammad wouldn't agree to this test
>>
>>1536119
>in the bible
>>
>>1536113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w
>>
>>1536139
I was referencing 1st Kings chapter 13, anon
>>
>>1536155
pretty sure Muhammad claimed to have recieved his teachings from the angel Gabriel so that second question is bunk, also that first question seems nonsensical since Jews no longer thought sacrifices could occur outside the temple in Jerusalem, which was destroyed. couldn't finish the video because it was such awful shilling. the only worse than muslim apologists is evangelical attempts of attacking islam
>>
>>1536210

Except everything in that video is directly taken from the Koran.

>evangelical

He's an atheist. He used to be a devout muslim, but lost his faith when he studied the Koran in detail.
>>
File: panbab.png (2MB, 5048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
panbab.png
2MB, 5048x1448px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.