[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salvete, my name is Gaius Kennus. I’m a XXVII year old Celtic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: kennus.jpg (124KB, 750x1355px) Image search: [Google]
kennus.jpg
124KB, 750x1355px
Salvete, my name is Gaius Kennus.

I’m a XXVII year old Celtic Civis Romanus (Roman citizen for you barbarians). I make mosaics of historical and mythological scenes, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Roman games. (Gladiator matches, chariot races, tabula)

I train with my Gladius every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through chainmail because it has conquered over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gladius approval two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Latin fluently, both vulgaris and the nobilis dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Roman history and their disciplina, which I follow C%

When I become a socii, I am moving to Rome to attend a prestigious Forum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a centurion for Legio X or a senator!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Rome, so I can fit in easier. I salute my elders and seniors and speak Latin as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Rome!
>>
Gl, Ken-sama
>>
>>1532319
>roman

Ha alright faggot. Everyone knowss you secretly are gay for greece
>>
>>1532319
*tips galea*
>>
> When your gladius was designed in a barbaric country.

> When your culture and religion is a cheap copy of glorius hellenistic civilization.
>>
File: 1465901309195.png (995KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465901309195.png
995KB, 1280x720px
Fortuna te adiuvet semper, Gaii.
>>
File: Turkci.jpg (62KB, 459x615px) Image search: [Google]
Turkci.jpg
62KB, 459x615px
>>1532319
Selaam, Effendi. My name is Kerman Aslanul Papadapolonolgu.

I'm a 15 year old Greek Turkophile. I draw rosette flowers and geometric Arabesque designs for mosques and spend my days playing the shawm for a mehter band (Ceddin Dedden, Hukum Marsi, Ambassador Marsi)

I train with my composite bow, musket, mace, kilij saber, spear, and javelin (both on foot and mounted) everyday. My training regime keeps me superior over any other infidel who only specialize in one weapon. The Spahi approves of my training and I shall be selected for the annual Devirsme Child-Slave tax next year.

I speak Turkish fluently, both the original Seljuk and the Ionian "Rum" dialect and I write fluently as well. I know everything of Turkish history from their humble beginnings as wandering nomads to their glorious conquest of COnstantinople (properly called Istanbul, infidels).

When the governor places me to slavery, I am moving to Istanbul to train in the prestigious Janissary Military Academy near Topkapi palace. I hope I can become one to fight against the Infidels of Europe, or decide who the next sultan will be!

I own several turbans, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I am enslaved, so I can serve the Sultan easier. I bow to the homosexual desires of my elders and seniors and yell in Turkish as they thrust their flaccid penises in my tender backside, but rarely does anyone want me in their bed.
>>
File: 1446491988467.jpg (43KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446491988467.jpg
43KB, 453x604px
Chaírete, my name is Kýrios Kennius.

I’m a 27 year old Roman Hellaphile (Greece fan for you barbarians). I sculpt amphoros and make mosaics on my floor, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior Greek literature. (The Iliad, Plato, Oedipus series)

I train with my dóry every day, this superior weapon can poke clean through bronze because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my spear license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Greek fluently, both Doric and the Ionic dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Greek history and their arete code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Greek visa, I am moving to Athens to attend a prestigious Tutor to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a potter for the Senate or a bull jumper!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hellas, so I can fit in easier. I offer my ass to my elders and seniors and speak Greek as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Hellas!
>>
>>1532998
>Kyrios
So basically Cyrus?
>>
>>1532319
>t. Theodomer of the Frankish tribe
>>
>>1532319
>roman
ω γελάω
>>
>>1532319
The Edict of Caracalla and you're a repugnant peregrine.
>>
File: J_V_Snellman.jpg (235KB, 783x909px) Image search: [Google]
J_V_Snellman.jpg
235KB, 783x909px
Päivää, my name is Johan Vilhelm Snellman.

I’m a 27 year old Fennoman (a Finland-fan for you Swedes). I engage in slash-and-burn agriculture in my backyard, and spend my days perfecting my art and practicing superior Finnish hobbies. (Kyykkä, distilling moonshine and domestic violence)

I train with my puukko every day, this superior weapon can stab straight through Russian armor because it is made of Kauhava steel and imbued with the spirits of our Northern ancestors, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my knife license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Finnish fluently, both Savonian and the Stadi slang, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Finnish history and their pre-Christian mythology and bear worship, which I practice 100%.

When I get my professorship, I am moving to Helsinki to teach at prestigious university to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a tar burner or a puukkojunkkari!

I own several gáktis, which I wear around Stockholm. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Finland, so I can fit in easier. I pick fights with my elders and seniors and speak Finnish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Finland!
>>
>>1532319
May Our Lady Juno bless you my friend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.