[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose you were a mid level technocrat. Would you consent to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Suppose you were a mid level technocrat.
Would you consent to live in a corporate-controlled arcology?

Keep in mind your suite is equipped with a holodeck to allow full sensory immersion into any historical scenario you can imagine. The holodeck is unmonitored and has no restrictions or censoring.
>>
Can I open the window and throw eggs and tomatoes and shit out?
>>
>>1528316
Ermmm can I google what is that shit first?
>>
>>1528336
Arcology = ARchitecture + eCOLOGY

The idea being that it's an entire man-made ecosystem that exists to serve humans.

Typically this is a bunch of giant-ass buildings.
>>
File: c1c.jpg (20KB, 219x248px) Image search: [Google]
c1c.jpg
20KB, 219x248px
>>1528336
by all means friend search away :^)
https://www.google.com/#q=arcology
https://www.google.com/#q=technocrat
https://www.google.com/#q=holodeck
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (43KB, 1919x975px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
43KB, 1919x975px
YES I WOULD

now the question is, what kind of arcology ?
roman revivalism sounds dope t b h
>>
File: hiss.jpg (366KB, 1643x864px) Image search: [Google]
hiss.jpg
366KB, 1643x864px
>>1528316
>>
>>1528750
>Yet another slave-raising game
God bless indie developers.
>>
>>1528316
If I'm part of the technocracy, I'd be pretty wary about living in a building controlled by the corporations, particularly where there's a fully immersive holodeck involved. That opens the door for all kinds of shady cyberpunk bullshit.

>think you've left for work
>you're actually still in your corporate-supplied holodeck which is projecting an image of your office
>a clone of you controlled by the corporation has gone to your office instead
>suddenly "you" always seem to be supporting policies favoring the corporation
>you remain unwittingly trapped in the holodeck forever, living a fictional life that you cannot distinguish from reality
>>
>>1528772
this one is really good desu senpai
>>
File: 1464117383194.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464117383194.png
237KB, 633x758px
>>1528750

>tfw no idyllic post-cyberpunk city with architectural influences from various high cultures, lively street markets, parks and canals, vibrant night-life and cultural scenes (cinema, theatre, opera)
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>1528779
Oh shit.
>>
>>1528786
It's okay, but it's painfully obvious the guy has a male to female tf fetish with a huge emphasis on anal sex. The whole anarcho-capitalist arcology angle isn't well written either. I would have prefered a space station/colony type setting.
>>
>>1530429
>It's okay, but it's painfully obvious the guy has a male to female tf fetish with a huge emphasis on anal sex
meh i'm into that and i didnt even find that much content that catered to me

what really bothers me is the boob size fetish
i mean how is a normal slave with C cups less attractive than an obese tittymonster with G cups ? that's just crazy

sure you can go for slimness fetishism but then you can only have tomboys

where's the fetish for normal-looking women goddamnit
>>
>>1528316

Of course not. Arcologies are massive money pits compared to just making miles and miles of suburban sprawl. If I was going to be a technocrat, I'd want to be one at a company that is run competently and doesn't throw it's money away on giant cockpieces.
>>
>>1528375

this image is unsettling 2bh
>>
>>1530429
>>1530504
I wish they were clones or furries or elves or aliens or something other than Earth humans with races and nationalities.
Nothing worse than fapping then remembering the "girl" is technically some 40 year old ugly Filipino tranny.
>>
>>1528316
No one man should have all that power.
>>
>>1528316
>corporate-controlled
What does this mean? Are they legally entitled to lock all the doors and stop me getting to work in the morning? Is that why they need my "consent"?
>>
>>1530839
>corporate-controlled arcology
>laws
Heh, such a provincial notion.

>stop me from getting to work
Why would we try to prevent a valued agent of the Corp from fulfilling his appointed tasks?

>"consent"
Please refer to the enclosed Arcology Inhabitant Terms of Service dataslab.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.