[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder just because some sick fuck is forcing you to chose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Reminder just because some sick fuck is forcing you to chose doesn't mean it's not perfectly acceptable to do nothing.

Doing nothing is the true action in this scenario.
>>
>>1525334
I can transfer the responsibility to the "sick fuck" forcing me to choose in full conscience
>>
File: image.png (741KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
741KB, 1242x2208px
>>1525334
I was browsing reddit just now as I do when I'm super fucking board
Guess which meme they stole this time
It's on the front page
>>
>>1525334
for all cases
it depends on the individuals priority of attachments to the individuals in question
which arrises from the knowledge of those individuals
>>
>>1525370
>which arrises from the knowledge of those individuals
I was going to touch on this too.

There needs to be a shit tonne more information provided in order to answer the problem properly.

With the information at hand doing nothing is literally the only valid option available. People can justify saving many at the cost of one all they want. How they got into said situation, or who the people actually are, is more important than the answer, in this case. We are not given that information so you cannot make a valid answer.
>>
File: fuckofffaggoturacunt.png (61KB, 673x820px) Image search: [Google]
fuckofffaggoturacunt.png
61KB, 673x820px
>>1525334
all things can be weighted, valued, and judged against one another, knowledge of the person judging, usually in a posteriori fashion can lead to deductive predictions from these inductive instances through priori formulation back to future inductive hypothetical instances of the future. does that make sense?
>>
>>1525388
>There needs to be a shit tonne more information provided in order to answer the problem properly.

we can observe ourselves, all else being equal, information dissemination always favours the strong with only the week needed to revert to covertness & shillness.

for me as an example its pretty easy. which group (1 or the many) has the greatest advantage to my overarching axiomatic praxeology, and what is that?

for example tenents of alpha male - which group is more likely to cater to effective rebreeding cycles for my offspring.

which group is going to do the personally guised "most" for "me"
>>
>>1525413
>for me as an example its pretty easy. which group (1 or the many) has the greatest advantage to my overarching axiomatic praxeology, and what is that?
>for example tenents of alpha male - which group is more likely to cater to effective rebreeding cycles for my offspring.
>which group is going to do the personally guised "most" for "me"

But even this cannot be known.

Example Genghis Khan and his offspring. From one man, evidently more than 5 random males from the same time.
>>
File: b971f031466a1e05f8c4acca529585d1.jpg (282KB, 1240x1253px) Image search: [Google]
b971f031466a1e05f8c4acca529585d1.jpg
282KB, 1240x1253px
>>1525404
http://www.jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/1945-1948-observer-is-observed/krishnamurti-the-observer-is-the-observed-46-06

The Observer is the Observed

Ojai, California. 6th Public Talk 1946
>>
>>1525334

Agreed, it would be idiotic to attempt to aid people too stupid to roll themselves off a train track.
>>
How did they get tied to the track?
Who put the train there?
Why am I here?
Why should I care about these people?
>>
>>1525438
>Agreed, it would be idiotic to attempt to aid people too stupid to roll themselves off a train track.
Do you know how train tracks work? And the fact that they are tied?
>>
>>1525361

old meme
>>
>>1525361
>reddit

Choose to kill yourself
>>
>>1525345
No you can't.
>>
>>1525334
The correct answer is to not pull the lever and kill as many as possible in order to act in your rational self-interest of increasing your relative value as a worker as much as possible by decreasing the supply of viable workers.
>>
>>1525554
kill the last guy urself then ur the only one left with full share of the pie
kill them all - a god
>>
>>1525361
>reddit
>super fucking board
>"they stole our meme guys!!!"
take your (you) and get out
>>
>>1525361
We stole that meme from fucking facebook.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.