[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it acceptable to kill another human being?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 1250x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1250x650px
When is it acceptable to kill another human being?
>>
>>1524024
when they're living their own way and don't have any particular regard for your distant culture, they must be kilt

tl;dr: for their freedoms
>>
>>1524024
When whoever you kill is a mudslime that try to implement their shit religion in Europe or when you reckon ISIS are 'aight dudes.
>>
>>1524024
Whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>1524024
Self defense and defense of others, or under articles of engagement, or declaration of war, abiding by the laws of land warfare.
>>
When you can save more human beings by doing it
>>
>>1524076
Hello utilitarian shithead.
>>
>>1524076
this
>>
How much money is a human life worth? For which amount of money is it acceptable to kill someone? All the money in the world? 1 million dollars? 1 dollar? Free?
>>
>>1524065
The fact that americans have different spellings for every other word is making learning english quite hard for me.
>>
>>1524114
Depends on the individual. No life is inherently worth "x" amount of money, the price is entirely relative. You can easily get to this number considering how much money is your State + family/friends capable of paying to save you.

A indian from the lower caste with one lung and one kidney wont cost the same as the newborn son of a rich european.
>>
>>1524088
don't cuss, prove him wrong
>>
>>1524024
In self defense
>>
>>1524088
I'd totally murder Hitler and Stalin as babies if I had a time machine.
Also Merkel and her den of Vipers.
>>
>>1524024
Never and always.
>>
>>1524192
And possibly create a worse world? What if Trotsky went on and succeed in his world revolution and killed 1/3 of the human population? Fucking with the past is such utter hypothetical retardness, specially if you are an utilitarian, you aren't even able to measure the consequences, you are quite broadly pressuming it will go better, protip: you don't know.
>>
>>1524118
This is a well constructed sentence. You would want to capitalize the A in Americans and the E in English.
>>
>>1524024
when it happens
>>
>>1524063
>feelings
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.