[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get to bring one Historical figure back to life and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466929260066.jpg (2MB, 5076x2874px) Image search: [Google]
1466929260066.jpg
2MB, 5076x2874px
You get to bring one Historical figure back to life and have the duty to introduce him to the modern world.

Who would you choose and how do you expect things to go?
>>
My great gramps. I'd take him for a walk through my town. Poor guy would be devastated when he learned that only one of his children lived past 24 years old (my grandfather). I'd also tell him how his settlement of pheasants worked well. I'd be such dissapointment to him...
>>
Adolf Hitler. He would probably kill himself immediately after finding out how much of a cucked shithole Europe and the US has become
>>
Queen Isabella solely because I want to show her how far society has 'crumbled' without strong catholic faith. I imagine she'd kill herself.

a.k.a. I want to take her to a nude beach and the strip club
>>
Nietzsche just to see how he feels abut all the fedora tipping
>>
>>1516070
>>/pol/
>>
>>1516050
Gengis Khan.

We would annihilate humanity together.
>>
>>1516083
The sheer degeneracy would probably drive her insane enough to do horrifying things, like lezzing out with somebody on the beach.
>>
>>1516050
Napoleon so we can defeat the NATO stronghold on the world.
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 800x764px)
image.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>1516088
>>
>>1516070
>>1516083
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1516143
nice meme friendo
got any more?
>>
c-can I bring two? I just really want Ceasar and Napo to meet
>>
>>1516155
Just this once, let's hear it.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 780x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 780x558px
>>1516147
>>1516149
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.