[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gypsies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 17

File: Flag_of_the_Romani_people.svg.png (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Romani_people.svg.png
12KB, 300x200px
I know literally nothing about gypsies. What is their past? Who are they? Where did they come from?
>>
>>1515895
They got like.. distant heritage in India or some shit.. I think.
>>
India has a shitload of nomads.

Like a hundred million or something.

Some of them wandered off and eventually found their way to Europe, where they survived as craftsman/thieves
>>
They come from India and became nomadic, settling all over Europe.
>>
I dunno but I'm related to a lot of em

I ought to do a genetic test
>>
File: gypsy mobile.jpg (105KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy mobile.jpg
105KB, 640x428px
>>1515895
They were a part of the lowest caste in India, they were so hated they got exiled.
They made their way to Europe.
They live all over Europe, but more so in Eastern Europe.
They never integrated anywhere.
They are generally uneducated, don't have documents, live in their own little communities.
They are generally thieves, beggars or garbage collectors. They make houses out of things they scavenge from garbage, they make improvised cars. They tend to collect scrap metal and sell it, sometimes they've been known to steal power/phone wires and even smaller monuments and smelt them down for scrap metal.
They are generally hated in Eastern Europe.
>>
Roma Gypsies are blow-ins from the Indian subcontinent

Irish Gypsies are some weird genetically isolated Celtic population

They're both probably the worst ethnic groups on the face of the planet. Bumfuck African pygmies invented cool treehouses and crossbows, Aussie Abos farmed eels and traded with Indonesians. Literally every other people on the planet has something going for them apart from Gypsies
>>
File: 5209f65fea2ce.jpg (47KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
5209f65fea2ce.jpg
47KB, 800x480px
brit with a gyppo great grandmother

gives me a "get out of jail free card" when people say I've got white privilege and shite

aside from that all I've got from it is slightly slant eyes and slightly tanner skin than regular bongs
>>
>A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
>>1515895

Some dude rubbed one off on one of the designated shitting streets in India, resulting in the creation of an Indian / living turd hybrid that roams the Earth stealing and leaving trash and feces in their wake.

They should be gassed.
>>
Did gypsies invent the tarot or is it a meme?
>>
>>1516203
...T-their music is pretty nice though anon
>>1516300
This is an interesting question but I doubt they got really involved with the occult
>>
>>1516228
>slightly tanner skin than regular bongs
You must be very dark then.
>>
You know something's wrong with your culture when everyone hates you more than the Jews.
>>
>>1515895
once upon a time cancer and gonorrhoea fucked
cancer was pregnant
turned out to be kleinfelter's
they tried to abort it 3 times but it failed
it was born
unfortunately for the world it wasn't stillborn
it grew up to be gypsies
>>
>>1516228
>slightly tanner skin than regular bongs
>slightly tanner skin than Pakis and Jamaicans
You must be night itself.
>>
>>1516329
Nah, just slightly tanner

My uncle and gran look like they could be from Italy though

Although I dunno if I do have Mediterranean ancestry as well
>>
>>1516362
I'm from the south of England mate

Haven't seen a Muslim in 5 years down here
>>
>>1516362
Gypsies aren't THAT incestuous, they have progressively mixed with the local population of wherever they go, so they do look distinct.
>>
>>1516192
>they make improvised cars.

They mad max around Europe?

Neat.
>>
>>1516051
>>1516192
>>1516203
>>1516242
>>1516339
Can we have ONE fucking thread without being horribly >>>/pol/ tier? This is why other boards mock us
>>
So are irish travellers who move around britain totally distinct from actual roma gypsies? Their culture is so fucking weird and even being an sjw most of the time I can't really help but feel hatred towards them
>>
>>1516444
Tinkers aren't roma.

Romas at least have a romanticist image, Tinkers just get into bare knuckle boxing matches all the time.
>>
>>1516448
When alt-right dorks get BTFO on other threads they complain about being treated this way by lefties. Have some civility you fucking weenie
>>
>>1516431
They have been a cancer on society throughout the ages and still are, so don't expect anyone to just discuss gypsies like people.
>>
>>1516456
Ok, I'll bite into your alt-right pie

WHY are they cancer? What crimes have they commited as a cultural collective
>>
>>1516444
Even a lot of liberal Irish people agree that Irish travellers are subhuman.
>>
>>1516493
They're literally fucking nigger tier. Even when we fucking chuck flames at their camps they still don't get the fucking message and leave.

If they are so great according to you, why don't they have houses?

Huh?? No fucking reply???
>>
>>1516493
Lets be real they moved around too much. They have been a bit systematically oppressed but for the most part they refused to assimilate. Just take in they were the bottom of the barrel for Indians. Let that sink in.

I don't think they deserved to be gassed though :(
>>
>>1516431
>>1516493
Fuck off you doss cunt.

You know how I know you've never lived near them? Because you defend them you waste of resources
>>
>>1516560
>doss cunt

Since when are there roma in Scotland?

Sure you're not living near tinkers?
>>
>>1516573
Nah I just read trainspotting a few days ago and it stuck me with, culture appropriating shitlord that I am
>>
>>1516560
>>1516573
Another /lefty/ here, tinkers come through our area (NE Scotland) often- I really can't help but dislike them for all the public urination, horrible treatment of council land and also terrible haircuts. But how did they get like this?? And why??
>>
>>1516592
You could probably research it.

Probably poverty leading to shitty self-protecting but criminal culture
>>
>>1516529
If you are so much better than them, why are you the one shitposting on a Himalayan photography website?

You are the one advocating gassing them, I don't see how that gives you the moral high ground, you neo-reactionary social darwinist filth
>>
Holy shit what the fuck is happening on this board...
>>
>>1516604
My ancestors built Western fucking civilisation. My ancestors were Caesar, Alexander, Hitler, and Newton. So yeah, fuck you dude.
>>
>>1516612
>we wez Caesar, Alexander, Hitler, and Newton an shiet.
>>
>>1516615
Except we fucking were. I and my people share responsibility for civilisation as a whole. You better start fucking thanking us.
>>
File: 1469896162464.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469896162464.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>1516612
>he thinks his ancestors were Caesar, Alexander, Hitler, and Newton
>>
>>1516604
Because he isn't a thieving, lying shit you complete mongoloid
>>
>>1516626
>Alexander
>Caesar
>Hitler
>fucking Isaac Newton
>>all responsible for civilization as a whole
>>
File: 1468283692483.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1468283692483.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>1516626
>>1516612
>>
>>1516609
Are we being raided by /pol/

Will no one answer OP?
>>
>>1516612
These guys you named were indeed important to history, but you're probably no more than a fucking amoeba to civilization. Do not tell others successes as if they are your own
>>
Its kind of like saying that if you are a cashier at Walmart, then 'your people' includes Sam Walton.
>>
File: Great hair, faggot.jpg (216KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
Great hair, faggot.jpg
216KB, 605x605px
>>1516431
Gypsies are human vermin, and should be treated accordingly.
>>
>>1516609
>>1516647
>people not sucking gypsy dick
>ugh fucking /pol/
To tell you the truth /pol/ is not needed, gypsies breed disgust on their own.
Take the worst part of black culture, mash it up with the worst parts of white trash and add a sprinkling of greed and malice and you get gypsies
>>
>>1516680
That guy is obviously from one of the Free cities of Essos.
>>
>>1516431
Fuck off. Where I come from even leftists hate gypsies
>>
>>1516647
You're sorely mistaken if you think gypsy hate is from /pol/, literally EVERYONE hates gypsies.
>>
>>1516493
>alt-right
You are obviously indoctrinated.
I am a slav, I lived right across a gypsy slum for 12 years, I have a grandfather that was beaten and robbed by a roaming gang of gypsies (like many others; God bless little angels praying on pensioners for their 50-75 euro monthly pensions).
Oddly enough only gypsy slums are provided with free electricity during winter (they leech off in the rest of the time), free satellite TV and utilities like water, something that the aforementioned pensioners aren't.
School education is free (schoolbooks are free and one can get a fucking pencil and a notebook for less than the price of a loaf of bread) and schools are required to provide breakfast until 4th grade (might have upped it until 7th, I don't keep track on this). Needless to say, gypsy participation is not at all great and neither are their grades because parents want their kids to become gypsies, as being educated is considered un-gypsy and this brings shame to the clan (yes, they subdivide into clans).
Speaking of the parents, many marriges are arranged, with the bride being sold to another family.
Some times they have clan fights and when the medical crews arrive they are attacked for being "late", something that affects everyone in the fucking nation, as the average waiting time for an ambulance is between 30 to 45 minutes.
Even the most hardened multiculti retards will have a hard time not hating the gypsies because they had their fair share of unpleasant encounters with the harsh reality of gypsies.
>>
>>1516431
I complain about /pol/acks on /his/ constantly and dedicate a pretty ridiculous amount of time to studying West and Central African archaeology, so I wouldn't consider myself racist.

But having lived in close proximity to a few different communities of gypsies in my time, having met others abroad and having interacted with them, I just can't find anything nice to say. I've met Poles and Chinese and Nigerians who were jerks sure but the majority of them are just decent people. Gypsies seem to be the opposite.
>>
This is a board for discussion on history, not for venting on some cultural group you hate.

Instead of tossing derogatory terms that mean essentially nothing in the context of historical discussion, why not show your historical evidence for why you may think they are awful? Explain how they came to be and why they are viewed so negatively. Calling them "trash" or "cancer" just makes you look dumb.
>>
>>1516827
>how they came to be
Who knows? Jews and niggers were treated far, far worse yet they don't reach the nadir of degeneracy gypsies do.
>why they are viewed so negatively
Because they are thieving fucks who refuse to assimilate?
>>
>>1516827
Genetics. They're the single most inbred ethnic group in Europe if not the world, like 70% of their marriages are consanguineous.
>>
>>1516933
t. Aladar Lakatos
>>
>>1516933
If the gypsies actually did NOTHING it would be some major improvement
>>
>>1516933
Does your inability to monkey rage and start fist fights over the internet trigger you?
>>
>>1516933
Lol, all these edgy alt rightists getting buttmad over gypsies
>>
I had no idea what gypsies really were until I lived in Sweden for a few months, they are the most shit tier group of people I've ever come in contact with and I used to live in St. Louis
>>
>>1516986
t. person who has never met a gypsy
>>
>>1517000
I moved to America from Eastern Europe and even the shittiest minority here is ten times better than those fucks.
>>
>>1515895
>>1515895
>What is their past?
They were Indian nomads

>Who are they? Where did they come from?
They're travelers that came from India likely Rajasthan
>>
>>1515895
I used to be a decent, liberal minded person until I had to interact with gypsies
>>
>>1517006
I can remember eating at a food court in stockholm and they would come up trying to grab food, at the very least you can yell at them and no one cares
>>
>>1517018
They also do shit like mutilating their own kids and then sending them to beg and evoke pity in random tourists, they're the most fucked up people in existence.
>>
I remember some dude on youtube who met an African tribe where it was considered a mark of honor and a kind of initiation ceremony for youth to steal stuff. They weren't violent, they were very friendly with him, but they advised him "Watch out for us! ;^)". He came to like them and all. Maybe with gypsies is the same thing, stealing and cheating is considered a cultural thing and even a mark of honor, whereas for outsiders it is something understandably abhorred. That being sad I wouldn't want to live near them, and I would call the fucking police on them. I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>1517025
kek doesn't surprise me, scum of the fucking earth
>>
>>1517010
Thank you.

You're the hero /his/ needs
>>
>>1517026
Apparently there was a village in India that had to be mass arrested because they put "thievery" on their tax returns as their main source of income and they weren't joking.
>>
File: Oudlers1910.png (3MB, 1417x856px) Image search: [Google]
Oudlers1910.png
3MB, 1417x856px
>>1516300
it was originally a french card game similar to bridge and was in fact the ancestor of modern playing cards

whether gypsies were the first to use tarot cards for fortune-telling, i don't know
>>
>>1517054
Gypsy original village found.
>>
>>1517026
They believe that anything that it's stupid and/or shameful to pay for something if you can steal it.

I once saw a guy in a designer suit exit a Ferrari and steal a packet of cigarettes, it's insane
>>
>>1516431
>>>/tumblr/

Everyone can agree that gipsies are cunts. This is not just a Nazi thing.
>>
File: 1470535320818.jpg (118KB, 663x445px) Image search: [Google]
1470535320818.jpg
118KB, 663x445px
>>1516431
>>1516453
>>1516493
>>1516604
>>1516647
>>1516933
>>1516986
lol, look at these entitled white faggots who spent their whole life in his ethnically homogeneous upper middle class superb getting buttmad over peoples' opinions regarding gypsies
:^)
>>
>>1517177
*their
The comment was directed towards >>1516933
>>
>>1516339
Gypsies need their Hitler to rise to Jewish levels.
>>
>>1517198
Hitler tried to gas all Gypsies actually, can't fault him for that.
>>
>>1517586
Yeah, nobody just cares because Gypsies are tribalist assholes that only care about their own anyway.
>>
>>1516431
I don't really think it's /pol/ when every fucking society on earth, even the "tolerant" ones, hate them to no end and nobody ever seems to have anything good to say about a positive encounter with a gypsy.

When everyone who's ever met you has a problem with you, the problem is likely you and not everyone else.
>>
>>1516933
>>1516431
I'm talking from personal experience. I've seen gypsy mobiles and gypsy favelas, and they ripped out a small national monument and melted it down to fucking sell it.
Notice how i didn't use any derogatory words, just stated the facts. Unlike some who started talking about muh shitskins, and muh human trash.
Do you know how much effort governments all over Europe put in to try and educate gypsies? They are generally school drop outs, even tho their education is completely subsidized.
>>
>>1515895
Scum of the earth
>>
>>1517860
Maximum Security Year Round Gypsie Boarding Schools?
>>
>>1515895
Came from India, initially settled in modern day Romania(later spread out over centre-eastern part of Europe), some of them went to live the "traveller's" life which is 100% accurate to what the popular perception of them is - thieves. After industrial revolution kicked in, the "settled" gypsies who were mostly craftsmen making simple things were progressively going out of business and adapted the "traveller" lifestyle.

Some, mostly jewellers survived the revolution and got assimilated into their population to the point where it's impossible to distinguish between them and the locals.
>>1516192
>They never integrated anywhere.
This is false. They're the scourge of the world but some of them did integrate but it's kinda like with cadots or whatever they're called in France - they never boast about their ancestry so you don't even know about it.
>>
>>1517894
5% of university spots are reserved for gypsies no matter their entrance exam results.
They get textbooks for free even in elementary school. They have shit grades, and generally drop out as soon as they pass "mandatory" education at which point the only job they can get is in sanitation.
Close to my old elementary school there was an elementary school for adults. It was 100% made up of gypsies. And yes it did have security.
>>
>>1517908
>initially settled in modern day Romania
Well that's just wrong
They came through Anatolia where a majority still reside and the "Romani" name (man of Rome) comes from Byzantine Rome
>>
>>1516431
I wish, but they get too protective of their rights to insult minorities.
BTW: I met a shit ton of gypsies over time, and as it's always when someone is talking about minorities , most of them were nice.
>>
>>1517915
No, I was thinking more like Juvenile Hall, but they're imprisoned for schooling and to be free of Gypsie cultural influence rather than punishment for crime and they are taught Western values until 18 when they are permitted to leave and by then they'll hopefully hate Gypsie culture.
>>
>>1516431
you have never actually met a gypsy have you? they're one of those groups who really deserves any shit they get.
>>
>>1517965
Then why does tumblr defend them so much?
>>
>>1517978
>tumblr

If it's classified as "oppressed" in any way, tumblr loves it without question. That's why the Oppression Olypmics is so popular among them, the more oppressed you are, the more Tumblr loves you, hence transtrenders, otherkin, self-dxing illness, saying pomegranates give PTSD, fat pride etc.
>>
>>1517982
Yeah but you'd think European tumblr users would set them straight on the topic of gypsies
>>
>>1515895
highly expendable thus highly usable
>>
>>1517026
Yeah, but that african stealing seems to be symbolic, and mostly restricted to an age group.
>>
>>1517026
no, they just don't give a fuck about other people or their property and literally see it as a mark of weakness if one of their kin does so.
>>
In Guenons book about Agartha he mentions the gypsies as one of the people's who were allowed to move there an then they were thrown out (surprise).

I'm sure the gypsies might have had some cool traditions I have a feeling most of them are lost today.

And to the guy talking about gypsies in Sweden we actually have at least two distinct tribes here. One very recent mostly Romanians who beg and build trashy camps and another with mostly Finnish names who cause less shit but are still generally thieves and conmen. The tribe with Finnish names came to Sweden in the 14th century if I am not mistaken and were called Egyptians at first. They were banished to Finland in the 17th/18th century I think hence the names. They also still were mostly tradtional dresses which the Romanians seem to have eschewed. Clan feuds are common inside their communities as well.
>>
>people calmly explaining why they hate gypsies
>well to do off socially homogeneous retards get offended
>nobody even pretends to portray gypsies as noble and misunderstood
>le /pol/ bogeymens when the retards don't get the answer they want.

Sorry fuckos, they are just that terrible. I don't get why Americans don't register this through their thick skulls.
>>
>>1516228
I've got his great get out of jail free card for white privilege which is called logic
>>
>>1518072
Yeah, and quite frankly a society of nomads who don't get jobs, how do they live?

Not honestly

So I don't understand how anyone can stick up for them
>>
>>1518092
>Yeah, and quite frankly a society of nomads who don't get jobs, how do they live?
Tbh, traditionally, they are into metal-working or entertainment, which they sell while travelling.
>>
They came from northern India in the 11th century due to infighting between the Indian kings.
>>
>>1518111
I've seen a lot of gypsies walking around with jewellery and expensive cars, while I haven't seen them sell much apart from those cheap eiffel towers

I'm assuming today the metalworks they used to practice has become either incredibly lucrative or obsolete
>>
I've met a few gypsies who were respectful in the hospital, they're usually not the brightest but they know to treat you fairly if you treat them fairly as well. I think the problem with gypsies is that there's a mutual barrier built between them and everyone else which essentially prevented them from integrating into society, and both sides are really responsible for this. In essence, we treat gypsies in accordance to our preconceived notions (I'm Spanish and I've literally seen people beat old gypsies or otherwise treat them like dogs) and they marginalize themselves and, ironically, enforce these notions. When the people outside your community despise you and you and your ancestors have been given the status of subhuman by everyone else, there's less of an incentive for you to show or even know civic duty towards them. No amount of government money thrown at government programs can fix the largely societal phenomenon either way, so they're sort of fucked.
>>
File: zigeuners.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
zigeuners.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>1515895

Gyppo architecture
>>
>>1518137
>blah blah blah I'm a bluepilled idiot

actually meet a fucking gypsie and come back you tumblr piece of shit
>>
>>1518137
no, they are treated like shit because they are shit. and they are shit because they literally banish anyone who even tries to behave like a human being from the clan .
>>
Hello, white trash here, live in Malmö. My best friends is a Viet, a Swede, an Iraqi, and a Bosnian muslim.

I fucking hate gypsies. They are the scum of the earth. I think that if Hitler left the jews alone and only wiped out the gypsies, the modern people who live near gypsies would have thanked him.

>>1518061
Here in Malmö at least, the two biggest crime families in the past were gypsies. Lakatos still is. Tribalistic, stealing, lying, criminals. And well to do upper middle class swedes protest with them for their right of setting up their disgusting gypsy camps in parking lots, public parks, and private fucking gardens.

They live through welfare, begging, and thieving.
>>
>>1518061
>They also still were mostly tradtional dresses which the Romanians seem to have eschewed.
no, that dress is actually derivative of the traditional finnish costume that the native population has eschewed. it's not and never was used by gypsies outside nordic countries.
>>
>>1518061
>>1518178
Another Swede here.
For some reason our Media seems to really sympathize with Gypsies.
>>
>>1518195
Even that starts to change, Before it was "oh the poor beggars" but now they outright say its organized and generally avoid writing about them.
>>
File: Finnish Kale2.jpg (35KB, 328x217px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Kale2.jpg
35KB, 328x217px
>>1518186
Finnfag here

I don't know how the swedish romani dress, but this what the finnish kale women wear and it has fuckall to do with traditional finnish clothing
>>
I could go to the train station 15 minutes away from my home and find the local gypsy clan begging there as always.
Altough germany has good social services and throws money at you if you know how to play the system (they know).
The kids are always there and beg even tough they should be in school, but hey that doesnt give any money, stealing and begging does.
So to anyone defending them go and visit them in europe.
>>
>>1517956
Out of curiosity, do you live in America or Europe?
And depending on the way of interaction, someone being nice don't mean they are good. Even people who act like shit against a lot of people will have times when they are nice.
>>
>>1516431
You're a privileged ignorant.

Come to Czech Republic, you will learn to hate gypsies instantly. Even other fucking minorities here, like Vietnamese people, can't stand them.
>>
>>1518312
From what ive heard even integrated gypsies cant stand the eastern european gypsies. Mostly because it reminds everyone what kind of shitlers they were 50 years ago.
>>
>be me Romanian guy
>live in Romania
>drive to my job
>gypsy jumps infront of my car, a new trick to get money, blame you for trying to kill them so they ask money from you.
>keep driving and ram him over
>go home later, go on internet
>mfw people compare say I am the same with this degenerate scum that I hate so much just because some liberal cunt decided to call them officialy Roma, the new 2000s term for gypsy
>cry
>>
Greekfag here I fucking hate gypsies wish Hitler killed them all.

History: Some nomadic scum that started to travel around, ended up in Europe while lots of them were brought in ottoman provinces of Eastern Europe hundreds of years ago by the turks and put to work as slaves only later to be slaves of the land owners etc, now the scum of Europe that didn't invent shit.
>>
>>1518334
The funny thing is I can't know if you are making stuff up or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234eA9dXfSw
>>
>>1518349
No I am serious, I actually installed a dash cam, there is a specific gypsy ghetto area in Bucharest where they try this trick, the parents teach the kids to jump infront of the cars hopping that some car will hit the kid or kill him so they get money, in reality police doesnt care about them here, but I just installed a dash cam so next time I hit one I will have proof that these rats jump infront of your car.
>>
>>1518224
yeah, it does. hundred years ago you wouldn't have seen any difference in gypsy clothes compared to anyone else's but just while native finns begun dressing like any western european local gypsies simply dressed like they did before but got more and more pompous when the time passed. and you have to remember that we're talking about traditional dress, not national dress.
>>
>what is their past?
Being scumbags

>who are they?
A bunch of scumbags

>where did they come from?
I don't know. Somewhere with lots of scumbags I guess.
>>
>>1517925
Not wrong. Most gypsies spread through Europe after Wallachia abolished slavery in the 1800s.
>>
>>1517960
>But das rayciss! Muh Kulturimperialismus!
>Literally another stolen generation!
At the moment western culture is stuck in a weird limbo between being civilized enough to not just burn their camps down and driving them off as we used to whenever they got out of line and being not quite civilized enough to save their children from growing up in their shit culture.
>>
>>1518708
I'm honestly not getting this, it's supposedly perfectly okay for social services to take white children from their abusive parents, but it's racist to do the same to gypsies because MUH CULTURE even though the rate of incest, domestic abuse, squalor, drug use and unsanitary conditions is sky high.
>>
Gypsies are literally worse than niggers
>>
A culture that seemingly encourages its community to be nothing but fucking parasites. Goddamn can't enter a supermarket without passing a fucking beggar these days
>>
>>1518781
They are. For all the shit blacks get, at least they work and they don't live in literal cardboard huts.

Gypsies have been in Europe since the 1200s and they still haven't civilized while literally every other group has. Even goddamn Albanians, Serbs or Turks are a million times more civilized than Gypsies.
>>
>>1518808
>tfw I see a gypsy beggar with a better smartphone than what I currently have
>>
>>1518814
>putting Serbs and even Turks on the same level as Albanians
Wew lad dank af
>>
>>1518833
My point still stands, Albos are like the pinnacle of civilization compared to Gypsies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY
>>
>>1515895
Indians that were so indians that even legit indians kicked them out of their country.

Seriously speaking, they were a subset of indians that got kicked out of India and wandered through Europe, raping...ahem...mixing with the local population.
>>
>>1515895
They came from Romania but Romanians will deny they are gypsies. They are lying, though.
>>
(Above) Weak bait.
>>
>>1516529
>>1516493
>>1516604
>>1516612
Just ignore this samefagging retard and move on.
>>
>>1518334
I met a girl at a bar who said she was from Romania. I tried to be cute and cracked a gypsy joke. She went the fuck off on me. She screamed at me in front of the entire bar about how Romanians aren't gypsies and what scum gypsies are. It was hilarious. Kinda embarrassing at the time, but hilarious in retrospect.
>>
>>1518164
>He has a different opinion then me
>Fuck you
Redd*t is that way, new friend.
>>
>>1518394
>While native finns begun dressing like any western european
Finland didn't have any strong local fashion at the time. People dressed like this pretty much everywhere else in Europe. The only reason the dress being mentioned as Finnish is that the Gypsy clothing elsewhere in the world didn't somehow get stuck time.
>>
>>1519195
everything i dont like is reddit
>>
>>1516431
I fap to dead gypsies.
>>
>>1519293
Ebaum as af tbqh
>>
some gypsies have assimilated and you wouldn't even know they're gypsies unless u hear them speak the language at home.
The others though...
>>
>>1516203
Irish traveller here and I agree with you for the most part but I feel Irish gypsies have contributed quite a lot to Irish folk music and tales, also Irish gypsies have won a lot of Olympic medals for Ireland in boxing. I feel it is unfair to say we contributed absolutely nothing. Just because some travellers are an absolute waste of space doesn't mean we as a people are not as valuable as anyone else.
>>
>>1516406
I'm not sure about roma but Irish gypsies don't often marry or mix with non gypsies, and the ones that do are often ostracised. And kids of a traveller and a "settled person" would be consider a half traveller, AKA son of a whore and not to be mixed with.
T. Irish traveller
>>
>>1518733
That's exactly it. Too many people are more afraid of being offensive rather that afraid of any actual damage.

Gypsy kids need to be torn from Gypsy culture for their own sake. It's not even like like "kill the Injun save the child" where at least Natives HAVE a respectable culture despite it being incompatible with Western culture, Gypsy culture is rotting squalor and chaos that anyone can see. Hell, the perpetually traveling caravan thing would be fine if they adopted a sort of RV culture where they respect the places they stop at and actually act like the rest of the society they travel through. You can live the wandering Gypsie life without being a druggy, violent, child abusing thief living in shit and styrofoam cups.
>>
>>1519880
As a people you guys are good, as a culture you guys are predominately trash who crazily ENJOY being trash.
>>
>>1516431
But gypsies are in reality fucking horrible.
They come to Finland to
1. beg for money on streets
2. sell you stolen stuff
3. steal stuff
>>
>>1520217
The new beggars are an eyesore

I've heard a lot of shit about the older bunch, but they're just a non-presence imo, I rarely see any
>>
>>1520194
I don't agree with predominantly but I would say a few bad apples spoil the bunch I personally know Irish traveller's who are playwrights, authors, respected actors and Olympians. Just because a few meat heads and a few fast talking con men are the ones that are most settle people remember doesn't mean that's the way we are, if you were to pass by me in the street you'd have no idea that I was an Irish gypsy.
>>
>>1516612
>Newton
>Grandmother was a converso jew

wew lad
sorry just a goyim compared to you
>>
>>1520217
>>1520247
>buy cyanide to "refinish jewelry"
>give food to gypsies instead of money
>after a while, there are significantly less gypsies in your area
>>
>>1516612
Is this the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ?
>>
>>1516612

Caesar too, eh? Then here's a good Roman quote from Seneca the Younger.

"qui genus iactat suum, aliena laudat."
>Who vaunts his race, lauds what belongs to others.

In other words, you're riding the accomplishments of greater men who came before you. What are YOUR deeds worthy of such claims, anon?
>>
>>1522472
No cuz white people did build western civ kekerino
>>
>>1516371
do you ever leave your retarded village lmao?
>>
>>1522807
No I'm from a seaside town with about 70,000 people.

Don't use "lmao" it makes you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>1522598
>Not Egypt
>Not the Near East
Yup all those Greek philosophers who only ever stayed in Greece didn't get anything from these millennia old civilizations, especially not the alphabet!
>>
>>1525131
Those old civilizations merely copied subsaharran fire!

All of modern civilization is african because where would they be without fire?

Lol!
>>
>>1518291
I'm from Czech Republic, and I have met a shit ton of gypsies.
>>
>>1518312
A nosis marteny a behas po praze v noci a mlatis lidi co? Debilni fasouni.
>>
File: photo_verybig_588746.jpg (159KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_588746.jpg
159KB, 620x413px
>>1515895
Bulgarian gov. employee here. Gypsies are a pure force of nature. There are around 400k here and despite making 5.5% of the population, they commit over 70% of the petty crime and small-time robberies and around 1/3 of the murders. If it wasn't for them, we would've been one of the safest countries in the world.

From my observations, their culture is to blame. They shun normal society and often just occupy a part of the city, making it a ghetto of the worst kind- a community within the community. The children have the ability to go to school for absolutely free up until the end of secondary education (with free schoolbooks until 8th grade). Yet they tend to drop out around the 4th or 8th grade at most to get married or to go work in construction. The top 2-3% intellect-wise enter into some useless or low-paid higher education (like philology, sociology, history- which is ironic, since they often barely finish those with horrible grades) in the shittiest universities. There are literally no gypsy engineers, researchers, comp-sci fags, chem eng and etc.(statistically, they make less around 0,1% of the population). The government has tried numerous times to implement some type of affirmative actions, but the great majority of gyspyes are too low qualified to be more that a builder or a cleaning lady. 2/3 are functionally illiterate and 1/3 outright don't even know how to speak bulgarian.

The only good thing is that gypsy birthrates have absolutely crashed in the last 10 years with fertility rates being at 2.5 and dropping fast (with replacement rate being 2.1), so, at least they won't swarm us in the future.
>>
>>1526686
>The only good thing is that gypsy birthrates have absolutely crashed in the last 10 years
Don't worry, they'll just steal children and turn them to gypsies. In Greece we such news stories surface once every couple years. They steal children and claim them as their own to get benefits.
They shouldn't be allowed benefits.
>>
>>1518195
because the media are full of cunts. Gypsis are shits.
>>
>>1526708
>steal children and turn them to gypsies
They already do that.

>They shouldn't be allowed benefits.
Their benefits were severely cut here and that might be why their birthrates dropped. It's just not profitable enought to have 8 children anymore. Also, the government banned "persons" from selling scrap metal, only companies can do it now. That pretty much statistically(they told us last year) destroyed 25% of gypies' income.
>>
>>1520839
But that's the point; gypsies refuse to take food and only take cash, because for them begging is a business
>>
>>1526264
t. Dezider Bihari
>>
File: 1469813042094.jpg (74KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
1469813042094.jpg
74KB, 468x321px
>>1516231
took me a second
>mfw
>>
ok, so this dude >>1516431
>Can we have ONE fucking thread without being horribly >>>/pol/ tier? This is why other boards mock us
is clueless and not familiar with 4chan OR gypsies if he expected something else...

BUT, we get that they're disliked... can we talk about them like /his/torians a bit?

anyone have info/links about their music, dress, or anything a little more scholastic than "they're subhuman shite. the end"? what about OP's question as to their past and where they come from?

>>1516547
>refused to assimilate.
what contributes to this, do you think?
>>1516603
>Probably poverty leading to shitty self-protecting but criminal culture
any sources or more on this?

>>1516731
>>1516827
>>1516846
are their other insular groups or clans or settlements that don't assimilate but positively contribute to society at large? the Amish maybe?
what could be done to educate and improve their lot (and reduce the criminal aspect in their culture) while still preserving their privacy and independence?

>>1517010
>>1518119
excellent, care to elaborate?

>>1517057
anyone know how the gypsy woman-fortune teller stereotype (if that's the right word) came about then?

>>1517908
>>1518061
that's really good info, both posts.

so problematic that thievery is such an important part of their identity.
I mean, some white collar businessmen and CEO's are near thieves, and "con men" - and they're hated by many for that like the gypsies, but the two are just on complete opposite ends of a spectrum.

>>1518394
>>1518186
>>1519196
any sites with pics or descriptions of their traditional wear or more info about it?
anyone know how it got to be that the brides where such giant dresses?
>pic related

sorry for the big post replying to so many of you anons in one post. I got here late, am trying to catch up and also I'm a big faggot. just ignore that. let's discuss stuff about gypsies besides the fact that their the scum of the earth anyway.
>>
>>1527400
>anyone have info/links about their music, dress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat,_White_Cat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_the_Gypsies
Those are legit "slice of life" gypsy movies.

>what contributes to this, do you think?

First of all, gypsies tend to have extreme illiteracy rates (2/3 are borderline retarded and struggle to function) meaning holdinga normal-paying job is next to impossible, moslty due to dropping off out of school too early. This is due to their culture that hasn't calibrated to the standarts of modern society (stuck in the XVIII c.), as in they marry and "become adults" around 14-15 y/o. Also, since they are a relatively secluded clique, the general unwillingness to become educated and successful spreads. Getting good grades means you'll get teased by your less successful peers (like the uncle tom stereotype for blacks). Your parents, if you have both, would often discourage you too and in the end you become a failure like them and repeat the circle for the next generation. I've seen many motivated young gypsies get dragged back into the mud by their community out of envy.

>I mean, some white collar businessmen and CEO's are near thieves, and "con men" - and they're hated by many for that like the gypsies, but the two are just on complete opposite ends of a spectrum.

You don't really understand this. They just hate everybody that isn't a gypsy. They don't see you as a human. I'm not even trying to be edgy. Whites would get beaten (and sometimes killed) if they go into their ghettos. Stealing, killing, raping and scamming whites in fair game to them and they do it without any remorse. You cannot expect any honesty, reliability or generally said, anything positive from them if you're white, which further expands the divide and exclusion. I've personally lost a grandfather, 2 bikes, 2 permanent teeth and the furniture of a whole house to them and I'll never see them as people. The sad thing is that I'm not an exception.
>>
>>1516431
But this is the truth, calling them unsavory is a gross understatement.
>>
>>1528070
After the grandfather, I'd probably start burning homes.

Why do Europeans not just engage in a little good natured ethnic cleansing?
>>
>>1528070
thanks for the info and the honest answer. My comparison of them to CEO's was a poor one. I was just thinking of "immoral" people, so to speak. People who thrive on taking advantage of others... They really are on a different level. It's sad, really. Sorry to hear about the personal losses you've suffered by them.

Any ideas why we don't have a problem (nowhere near the level of Europe's anyway) with them in the U.S.?
Do we have gypsies that left their families and clans behind to assimilate maybe?
We do have "carny" types, or we did - certainly in the dust bowl and Great Depression days... wish the gypsies in Europe find something else to sustain themselves so that there main interaction with non-gypsies wasn't crime. like farming and furniture making for the Amish, or throwing together a carnival and entertaining.

Anyone know what arrest rates are like? Does jailing them even do anything? I imagine if a kid got out of prison for robbing or beating and robbing someone, their parents would throw them a party and congratulate them on a job well done.

what about.. pirates? are they like pirates? is that a better comparison.

thanks again for the info and the links - I'm gonna look up the movies you mentioned.
>>
>>1528386
There are gypsy infestations in Florida and Vegas.

But most of them don't make it across the Atlantic.
>>
>>1528386
>Any ideas why we don't have a problem (nowhere near the level of Europe's anyway) with them in the U.S.?
Not that guy, but I guess because they were removed from their horrible culture that promotes dishonesty and ridicules hard work
>Do we have gypsies that left their families and clans behind to assimilate maybe?
That sometimes happens in Europe too, but it's pretty rare due to how strong their clan structure and culture are
>Anyone know what arrest rates are like? Does jailing them even do anything?
They usually serve time in prison for their next of kin by turn, since it's pretty hard to identify them with precision due to them living outside civil society. Usually judges are extremely lax with them since most are bleeding heart leftists, and prison is just another way to go on with their lives without having to earn it anyway
>I imagine if a kid got out of prison for robbing or beating and robbing someone, their parents would throw them a party and congratulate them on a job well done.
Kids are treated like shit by their parents, their only worth in their eyes is as beggars and pickpockets
>>
File: 1461293867552.gif (1MB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1461293867552.gif
1MB, 500x382px
>>1528411
>>1528412
thanks for the replies and helpful info.

it really is sad. and I'm a bleeding heart type, but judges letting them off easy and prison not being a meaningful punishment anyway is total BS. Fuck if I know what could help the situation though. I suppose if non-gypsy neighbors of theirs got their hands dirty, gave them some of their own medicine, they wouldn't be let off easy by a judge - and going to jail would derail their otherwise healthy lives. We should sick the mafia on them, maybe?
>>
>>1528523
At least in the US, gypsies stick to various kinds of fraud because they'd get skullfucked by law enforcement if they did anything more serious.

The primary victims are insurance companies. Gypsies are the masters of the tragic slip and fall, or tragic destruction of insured valuables.
>>
>>1528523
They are not around where the mafia or any other form of organized crime is, since they'd all be killed for their shenanigans in a matter of weeks. Gypsies are not ambitious, they don't try to control drugs or prostitution rings, they are merely horribly antisocial dregs that live off petty crime and fraud, since it's the only thing their culture deems acceptable
>>
>>1528543
Idk the peaky blinders did ok for a while
>>
>>1522489
>>What are YOUR deeds worthy of such claims, anon?
This isn't entirely fair though, because most people will never be capable of great deeds. That's part of the reason why people try to live vicariously through the deeds of others.
>>
>>1528342
After the grandfather, I'd probably start burning homes.
The gypsy who did it got """disappeared""" shortly after and never found. But that is a stupid solution to a retarded problem.

>>1528386
>Any ideas why we don't have a problem (nowhere near the level of Europe's anyway) with them in the U.S.?
It's all about the community and culture. Modern gypsy culture is just poison- to picture it, imagine the "hood" culture in the US with less drugs and more organized crime. Just like how indians in the US are one of the most successful minorities, but back in their country they live in pollution and poverty.
Back in the early XX c. gypsyes weren't such a problem, since they were 1-2% of the population and still kept the nomadic lifestyle- like in the fairy tales- they would come to a town and stay for a week, doing galvanizing, carpentry and then take off. But the gypsy population quadrupled in 50 years and the commie government was faced with 400k of literal foreigners that mostly didn't know the language and had no "modern" skills. They tried conscripting them in the construction forces to build stuff, tried sterilizing them but it was too late and the ghettos that still stand today were formed. It got so bad at a point in the 80s and that a leutenant-general literally rolled in an armored brigade in one of the biggest ghettos because of a series of kidnappings. I've talked to many people here from all walks of life and the gypsy hate is 99.9% universal. Even university bleeding heart liberals dislike them.

There've never been any problems with any other minorities here- armenians integrated, jews integrated (the populace literally stopped the concentration camp trains and all the country's jews were saved in WWII), vietnamise integrated-people even remember them fondly. Even the turks and pomaks who oppressed the locals for ~500 year live peacefully for the most part.
>>
File: designated shitting train.gif (3MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
designated shitting train.gif
3MB, 400x320px
>>1515895

They're designated shitters that even't the designated shitters in India can't stand.

They're also probably the closest to vindicating the Nazi myth about the Aryan race coming from India. Not that that was going to stop the Nazis from exterminating them wholesale.
>>
>>1515895

>be America
>Have 1 million+ gypsies
>barely anyone notices they exist
>they aren't the lazy, uneducated, thieving moochers they are in Europe (either that or niggers surpass them so much in that regard that they're barely noticed)

Proof that America can literally integrate anyone.
>>
>>1528694
>a leutenant-general literally rolled in an armored brigade
You know it's a deep shit situation when something like that has to done. Goddamn!
>>
>>1528342
>ethnic cleansing
>by europeans
unless youu count russians good luuuuuuuuuck trying to do that
>>
>>1529426
Because we're Romani, not Gypsies. Its like the difference between a black person and a nigger.

People who self identify as Gypsies, Niggers, White Trash, Cholos whatever, are the scum of our respective races.
>>
>>1529580

Ohh hey you're that Romanibro from that satyr thread on /tg/.

OP of that thread here, just came by to say that you have an awesome taste on grills, don't let what others think of your culture or the ways of your people or whatever put you down man, you are what you chose to be! Don't mind all the /pol/acks over here m8, we used to be better than that.
>>
>>1516612
>Alexander
literally a macedonian barbarian
>Hitler
quarter jewish
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.