[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical banter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (90KB, 585x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 585x736px
>The formal surrender occurred on September 2, 1945 around 9 a.m. Tokyo time, when representatives from the Empire of Japan signed the Japanese Instrument of Surrender in Tokyo Bay aboard the USS Missouri. Japanese Foreign Minister Shigemitsu signed for the Japanese government, while Gen. Umezu signed for the Japanese armed forces.

>On the Missouri that day was the American flag flown in 1853 on the USS Powhatan by Commodore Matthew C. Perry on the first of his two expeditions to Japan. Perry's expeditions had resulted in the Convention of Kanagawa, which forced the Japanese to open the country to American trade.
>>
I don't think it gets any better than the Surrender at Compiegne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiE12k04pE0
>>
>>1511666
Of course, the American flag didn't change.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>1513129
supprime ça
>>
>>1511666
>socks pulled up to your knees
>>
>>1513129
60 YEArS LATER...HITLER WAS RIGHT
>>
>>1513728
Royal Navy Far Eastern uniform.

Predated the White Sex Tourist get up.
>>
File: img_9501sm.jpg (1MB, 1680x1030px) Image search: [Google]
img_9501sm.jpg
1MB, 1680x1030px
after the invasion of cyprus turkey setup worlds largest flag on the kyrenia mountains visible from the greek side of the island and the greek capital nicosia

the quote says "how happy is he who says i am a turk"
>>
File: turkish-cyprus-flag.jpg (995KB, 1600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
turkish-cyprus-flag.jpg
995KB, 1600x1079px
>>1514172
oh, also it lights up at night!
>>
>>1513150
What are you talking about? That flag has 36 stars, dumbfuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.