[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''''laws'''' of nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pepe the redeemer.jpg (14KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the redeemer.jpg
14KB, 300x213px
>''''laws'''' of nature
>>
File: sticker,375x360.png (33KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
33KB, 375x360px
> "natural" order
>>
>communists have no arguments against this, so they pretend it doesn't exist or try to get away with sarcasm
>>
>>1511246

>against this

Against what? Are you that brainlet autist?
>>
le gravity doesnt exist xDDd

t. communist
>>
>>1511281
No one says it does not exist, but it is not a law.
Things fall because they are bewitched, that's it.

And that's christianism, not communism.
>>
>>1511218
t. raiden
>>
>>1511281
Gravititational force is not a law, just a theory
>>
Isn't it Christians that are most obsessed with the idea of natural laws implying that it's wrong to masturbate and such?
>>
>>1511281
>just a theory

Sure m8

We aren't currently under the gravitational pull of the earth, and the earth isn't under the gravitational pull of the sun, this is just a theory :)
>>
Wrong anon
>>1511497 it was for you >>1511795
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 567x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 567x566px
>"universal" rights of Man
>"international" "laws"
>>
File: 1447719313563.jpg (19KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1447719313563.jpg
19KB, 350x233px
>>1511795
>I'm literally floating 2 feet off the floor currently
Explain, scienceguy
>>
>>1511834
You're being held up by the rope around your neck, which you tied to the rafter.
>>
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>Earth is rotund

thought this was a rational board, but some people are extreme ideologues
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.