[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: what you're currently reading and drinking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (583KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583KB, 2448x2448px
Itt: what you're currently reading and drinking.
>>
Inferno, nothing.

>destroying your mental faculties before attempting study
Not even once.
>>
>>1507567
This thread, and Sunny D. Also, I wonder how long it took you to set everything up and take that photo.

I'd say 15 minutes minimum.
>>
>>1507567
>oh boy! I should pose my dad's whiskey and my book carefully on this desk. Maybe I should put a tasteful filter on this photo.That'll show /his/ how much of an intellectual I am
>>
>these replies.

Well fuck. Book + Gun threads go over well on /k/, thought you guys would like a /his/ version.
>>
File: Memetics.png (93KB, 931x800px) Image search: [Google]
Memetics.png
93KB, 931x800px
>>1507616
/k/ is filled with women judging by how much they love posing their shit

I'd rather you talked about byzantium than invite this nonsense to /his/
>>
lmao /his/ is full of fuckin' squares
>>
>>1507648
I too live on the wild side.
>>
File: Amaterasu Food Critic.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu Food Critic.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
>>1507648
So?

t. square
>>
>>1507635

Well that's why I'm reading this primer, because I don't really know much about the eastern Roman Empire.
>>
>>1507567
The Ego and Its Own on wikisource and a gin and coke zero in a plastic cup
now eat my shit you pseudo intellectual
>>
I'm drinking zero coke

I've also stayed up all night

Top that, kiddos
>>
>>1507648
>I like to discuss history
>but have never read a single history book
>all my reasonings come from wiki's and doco's
>knowledge = wisdom
>>
>>1507670
I sleep during the day, wake up at night, am sat here getting angry at Trump and Hillary articles, and am living the regret of eating an deep dish pizza from little caesers.

I need to stop eating like I'm in highschool now that it's two years behind me, but pizza is so good.
>>
>>1507567
>drinking alcohol
>reading a book
pick one,
How can you concentrate with your mind getting slow and messed up?
>>
>>1507672
>wiki's and doco's
There's nothing wrong with a wiki understanding of history in tempered by fierce online discussion with people who know what the fuck they're talking about, and video supplements from respected sources.
>>
Does anyone else read after smoking a bit of weed?
>>
>>1507688
learn to make your own pizza from scratch senpai
it'll save you tons of money, be better for you, and be an enriching step towards being able to cook whatever you want
>>
Water.

Five Great Dialogues by Plato

The Book of Chuang Tzu

The Holy Bible

The Odyssey

I started all of them and I read a bit of them each day.
>>
>>1507701
>>1507694
>>
I thought I was on /ck/ for a second. P. Good taste OP, wish I were in your shoes right now.
>>
>>1507651
Well, you don't roll and you're not smooth. That's what.
>>
>>1507705
Weed helps me concentrate
>>
>>1507688
I woke up wednesday noon iirc and it's now about three am between thursday and friday

I should probably go to bed soon
>>
>>1507567
non-alcoholic grape wine

atlas shrugged

not b8
>>
File: Roman.jpg (94KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.jpg
94KB, 677x782px
>>1507567
12 Caesars.
Water.
>>
>>1507701
Yes. Usually it's very hard, but it requires a very specific amount of weed to both not get distracted, enjoy it, and enjoy the imagery and good feelings that come out of reading an enjoyable book while high.
>>
>>1507703
I'm a decent cook already I think. Have never made 'zza, but I've made bread and tomato sauce from scratch before.

I'm just lazy, but you're right
>>
>>1507714
Rolling is overrated and my face sides are smooth like a baby's ballsack
>>
>>1507696
Truly a wiki scholar.

>understanding events locations and cultures equates to rote learning.

Wiki articles are written by people with actual understandings of the events how they work. If you think you can write a wiki article by using only another wiki article, you are so fucking wrong it's not even funny.

Wiki is not even a tertiary source. It's unacceptable in anything academic. The only thing it can be used for in academics is as a collection of other sources, i.e. you have to go into the books they use in the article.

You are actually retarded and you proved literally everything I said.

If you actually have an interest in history stop kidding yourself like literally 99% of this board and actually learn history, pick a subject and stick to it - until you understand the sources and the writers of the source material.

Finally, kill yourself.
>>
>>1507791
Rolling is the tops, and if you're a square you aint smooth. Deal with it, square.
>>
>>1507701
I read while I smoke, nigga.

>tfw smoking a fat ass doobie and reading Kierkegaard
>>
File: prrdtoc.jpg (267KB, 500x813px) Image search: [Google]
prrdtoc.jpg
267KB, 500x813px
Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics: The Rise and Development of Reformed Orthodoxy, ca. 1520 to ca. 1725, 2nd edition, volume 2: Holy Scripture: The Cognitive Foundation of Theology, by Richard A. Muller.

Drinking a bottle of Duchesse de Bourgogne.
>>
>>1507800
rude
>>
Corporatism and Comparitive Politics: The Other Great Ism by Howard J. Wiarda
Literature and Revolution by Trotsky

Orange & Cream Jones Soda
>>
>>1507567
A historical biography on Alexander the a Great by Peter Green

I'm not drinking anything at the moment but I do have Spaten lager and Flower Power IPA in my fridge. Maybe I'll pop one open tonight.
>>
>>1507701
I don't remember
>>
File: sad_keanu.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
>>1507730
I actually like atlas shrugged..
>>
File: 9780006499190[1].jpg (110KB, 737x1119px) Image search: [Google]
9780006499190[1].jpg
110KB, 737x1119px
>>1507567
I read that book, op. JJ makes some really nice books, doesn't he?

Also
>coffee
>pic related
>>
This and a pint of Samuel Smith oatmeal stout
>>
Josephus, coffee.

>tfw trying to keep up with all the Antiochuses and Ptolemys
>>
>>1510329
>that font
Ruins the entire cover for me, makes me fucking sick
>>
>>1508414
That's a good one, gave me a great appreciation for what Papa Phillip did prior to Alex.

>>1510122
>O'Brian
My nigga
I grabbed Blue at the Mizzen and 21 and can't bring myself to read them because then the voyage will be over
>>
Jameson
Meditations
>>
File: meh.ro10588.jpg (23KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10588.jpg
23KB, 289x292px
>>1507567
based JJW. Someday I want to get copies of the unabridged trilogy.

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I do listen to the "a history of rome" podcast during my commute.
http://thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2007/07/index.html

>drinking: ouzo 12
>>
Drinking just a cup of coffee, it's too early for anything alcoholic right now, reading "The Battle for Spain" by Antony Beevor.
>>
>>1510329
Decided to give it a shot as I've always found Taiping interesting, I'm into the second chapter by now and its surprisingly good.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.