[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Societies and disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3490974_orig.jpg (135KB, 420x299px) Image search: [Google]
3490974_orig.jpg
135KB, 420x299px
How does Europe's 1340s Black Death compare with other continents like Asia, Africa and the Americas?

Was the smallpox outbreaks that killed many in the Americas far more important than the Black Death?

I want to hear what /his/ has to say on this.
>>
>>1500671
>far more important
history doesn't hold those kinds of values

and no, the black death was the advent of modern medicine.
>>
>>1500671
>Was the smallpox outbreaks that killed many in the Americas far more important than the Black Death?
Well it made America the country it became by wiping out the natives, otherwise America would be more like Mexico or South America. So I'd say that's very significant to world history.
>>
>>1500671
Well, the black death didn't lead to the invasion of europe by aztecs, did it?

It significantly decimated the population of europe, but lower, population density is not necessarily a bad thing, and after they recovered times were good economically
>>
>>1500698

I like this idea.

The population loss in Europe helped it in the long run. But the population loss in the Amercias meant that it was easy for the European to fuck them over.
>>
>>1500703
Because the europeans actually got the americans infected with smallpox in the same century they conquered there land. Made it much much easier.
>>
File: gdp.png (23KB, 615x406px) Image search: [Google]
gdp.png
23KB, 615x406px
>>1500703
>>
>>1500937
Jesus China, what happened?
>>
>>1501394
Yuan'd and confucian'd
>>
>>1501510
Nods Knowingly.

(dosnt know)
>>
>>1501394
Mongols
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.