[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is history's most euphoric civilization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1424563551189.jpg (51KB, 340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1424563551189.jpg
51KB, 340x399px
What is history's most euphoric civilization?
>>
Anabaptist Munster was pretty far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>1498673
Probably modern day Britain or some other western European country.
>>
Switzerland
>>
>>1498673
Ireland. You see the first iberians was ruled by kings who was irish. Tarquinius superbus the last irish king of iberia was overthrown by the iberians who ruled iberia for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great irish general overthrew the iberians and exterminated them in the social war. Now irish was running iberia again and a iberian wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the iberians eventually killed or sent the black irish to ireland. Julius caesar was irish
>>
>>1498763
>Julius caesar was Irish

Everyone already thinks you lot are the literal niggers of Europe, now you've embodied the WE WUZ. The Irish can never be civilized.
>>
File: genocide in the vendee.jpg (199KB, 738x393px) Image search: [Google]
genocide in the vendee.jpg
199KB, 738x393px
France since 1789.
>>
>>1498673
20th century Sweden.
>>
>>1498789
Why not 21st as well anon?
>>
>>1498781
t. Salty catholic
>>
>>1498781
This. Centuries of being ran by militant atheists will do this to a nation
>>
>>1498781
>>1498894
>implying the reactionaries didn't repeatedly win
>implying France had a stable republic before 1958
>>
>>1498781
>thinks the Ancien Regime was somehow better

Pretty fedora if you ask me, Christcuck.
>>
File: Cluny III in 1157.gif (456KB, 1075x751px) Image search: [Google]
Cluny III in 1157.gif
456KB, 1075x751px
>>1498781
I cri evrytiem
>>
>>1498677
>tried to establish a theocracy
>euphoric
>>
>>1498978
the destruction of cluny is worse than the burning of the library of alexandria
>>
>>1498673
Red China. You can't even show ghosts in movies because it implies the existence of a soul.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.