[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this? Was Ford a hedonistic nihilist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

What did he mean by this? Was Ford a hedonistic nihilist?
>>
>>1494421
Hedonistic maybe not
This statement could be pushed into nihilism
Really all I'm getting is that he liked unrestricted progress
>>
>>1494421
>>1494450

Yeah I suppose I would just say this is just Nihilistic
>>
Based Henry.

I hate tradition fags so much.

Keep clinging to your crumbling buildings, moldy books, and dead gods.
>>
>>1494421
idk but he sounded like a fucking retard.
>>
>>1494421
Ford may have been one of the most red-pilled Americans of all time, second only to Walt Disney
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1494469
Agreed
>>
>>1494467
This.
>>
>>1494482
>YOLO-tier autist
>red-pilled

Does this meme buzzword even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>1494421
he's right you know
>>
>>1494495
>insults someone for using meme words while using meme words
How meta.
>>
>>1494495
The ultimate red-pill is realizing that laws, rules, traditions, loyalties, and morality are meaningless and that life is an arena in which the prize is gratification and the penalty for failure death.
>>
>>1494512
just throwing the word 'gratification' around there are we anon?
>>
>>1494512
Very spooky post.
>>
>>1494512
But everyone dies eventually
>>
>>1494512
>>1494520
Yeah gratification by what rubric
>>
>>1494467

Ouch!
>>
>>1494667
Your own.
>>
>>1494672
Yeah but what about those laws, rules traditions, loyalties and morals and stuff? What if those fit in the old gratification matrix
>>
>>1494667
Literally whatever makes you feel good. It doesnt need an objective standard
>>
>>1494512
Well that's true, but I'm still not an edgy cunt because I realize it.
>>
>>1494686
So they aren't meaningless? I'm finding it difficult to just throw all of morality out the window if I then have to go back and get it because it makes me happy
>>
>>1494421
Sounds like a diletante. I forgive him for being a visionary businessman and redpilled about Jews. You can't be always right.
>>
Fascists believed traditional methods of society became obsolete after the industrial revolution, it was a combination of futurism, syndicalism, and materialism
>>
>>1494686
>>1494694
Yeah what if what makes me happy are in fact objective standards, are you claiming that there is no objectivity besides your previous objective statement?
>>
>>1494694
Its without objective meaning, feel free to make any meaning you like up though
>>
>>1494684

Then they are useful but only because they are useful to you not because they have any inherent worth.
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 1200x1727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1200x1727px
>>1494707
Word I'm with u
Where does Reason fit in here
>>
>>1494717
Get out Kant no one wants you here
>>
>>1494717
Yo sick pic tho (;゜0゜)
>>
>>1494467
Really makes you *tip
>>
>>1494421
>revolutionizes manufacturing industry and transportation technology
>slams tradition
>goes full anti-semite then doubles back

Is he the greatest Absolute Madman of history?
>>
Oh yeah? Ford said that ornis that some mental conditioning meme. Because i can see his production line being swept under his feet and given to the person that he stole it from? How about that for not stressing history. Today can be taken as well and tomorrow too and the day after next.
>>
File: image.jpg (679KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679KB, 2048x1536px
>>1494512
>Neckbeards believing any of that.
>>
>>1494421
It sounds to me as a Futurist, not a nihilist.
>>
>>1496148
Why do Futurists want to eliminate history?
>>
>>1494495
>>1494482
They are both nazis, thus they are nihilists.
>>
>>1494421
>Was Ford a hedonistic nihilist?
No, he was just a modernist. That's what everyone was like back then.
>>
>>1497482
They don't want to eliminate history, they disregard it and want to create their own, and bathe in the glory of their created present. That's why the are so revolutionary in their ideals, it's a radical ideology based on technological advancement and progress without meassuring the consequences, they wouldn't care about them anyways though.
>>
this guy was nuts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordlândia

how did he make so much money
>>
>>1497579
By selling cars
>>
>>1494703
There are no (first order) objective standards is itself a second order statement, there's no contradiction.
>>
>>1494717
Good taste.
>>
>>1494512

> laws, rules, traditions, loyalties, and morality are meaningless

Then why do people find meaning in those things?
>>
>>1498522
Because they're irrational, inferior beings of course. #Atheism
>*tips fedora*
>*teleports away*
>>
>>1494667
So yet again more Stirner bullshit from this board
>>
No, he was a bit of an anti-intellectual.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.