/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Cleopatra the worst of the ptolemaic pharoahs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cleopatra.jpg (11KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
Cleopatra.jpg
11KB, 232x217px
Was Cleopatra the worst of the ptolemaic pharoahs?
>>
excuse me cleopatra was not black
>>
>woman emperor
>the worst

I'd say it's highly probable.
>>
File: egypt hats.png (122KB, 397x659px) Image search: [Google]
egypt hats.png
122KB, 397x659px
She was quite good and made some good moves but her Kingdom was doomed before she was even born.

At least her legacy was to make Ancient Egypt more famous.
>>
>>1489297
>read that as 'memes headdress'
This place is messing with my head
>>
>>1489038
shit bait on both accounts
>>
If anything, she gave her dynasty a few more years before Roman domination.
>>
Easily, she could have demanded major concessions with the grain shortages instead of just sucking off roman cock literally
>>
That picture is obvious bait
>>
Not totally related to the (bait) thread but, you know, everyone shits on the Ptolemies but if you look at the average dynasty length they are the most successful Egpytian dynasty. Along with the classic 18th Dynasty of OG Akhenaten and Hatshepsut fame. And as far as I know it was a period of prosperity for Egypt. It's just no one notices because they don't count them as a real Pharaonic dynasty. And their end marks the end of classical Egypt.
>>
>>1489038
no she manipulated Caesar and Antony well
she just picked the wrong side in the civil war.
>>
>1489038
Thinly veiled race bait thread.

Saged
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.