[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how accurate is this?i understand that there are always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1469780554127.png (309KB, 2300x940px) Image search: [Google]
1469780554127.png
309KB, 2300x940px
Just how accurate is this?i understand that there are always two sides of a story,and a part of me wants to think it is true.i am just not to sure what to think of it in terms of accuracy. And no,im not a racist.im not pointing that out because i think otherwise,i just know someone is going to say "go back to /pol/ you dumb fuck" or something along those lines.
>>
Thanks guys.
>>
File: rose-tinted-glasses.jpg (7KB, 225x199px) Image search: [Google]
rose-tinted-glasses.jpg
7KB, 225x199px
>muh nostalgia
>muh platitudes
>>
>>1487702
It may indeed, be this man's experience.
In any oppressive society, there are always people who benefit from the regime.
Look at any authoritarian state.
There are always a favored people.
It's the "other" who is stained and impure.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (43KB, 476x782px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
43KB, 476x782px
>>1487702
Of course children fucking loved it, they would have all been brainwashed after the education reforms as aprt of the Nazification of Germany. THe Hitler Youth's and the LEague of German Maiden's purpose was to brainwash kids in ot become ideal aryans.

>Some minorites suffered
>Some people suffered but they deserved it
>Playing the suffering down this much

It's really easy to tell that this is coming from someone who was brainwashed as a child.
>>
It's important to stop seeing history as "good vs evil", however

>tremendous blabla on culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_the_Third_Reich#Individual_artists_forbidden_in_the_Third_Reich
>>
>>1487702

For all I understand about german culture Hitler seemed to be the absolute perfect guy to rule so maybe it's true.

I imagine a very german germania under Hitler.

Of course nostalgia of old times + bitterness of new times can add drama to the description.
>>
File: NaziArt.jpg (40KB, 407x297px) Image search: [Google]
NaziArt.jpg
40KB, 407x297px
>>1487933
Nazi art was shit. Art, science and the humanities were purely propaganda mechanisms.

All art had to be approved by Goebbles and his ministry so that it conveyed positive messages about the Nazis and Germans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.