[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Kingdom of Swadia.jpg (20KB, 303x246px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom of Swadia.jpg
20KB, 303x246px
Wtf was their problem?
>>
>>1486850
Well, the Kingdom of Swadia sees itself as the heir of the Calradic Empire and thinks everyone is either breakoffs (i.e. Rhodoks) or Barbarian Niggers (Everyone)

Also, not /his/
>>
>>1486867
Bitch you're just jealous of my sweet crossbowmen.
>>
>>1486850
It ain't easy being the true successor. Take this shit to /v/ though.
>>
>>1486850
Central location makes them highly likely to be declared war on, being weakened by war makes it likely that more will declare war on, resulting in a clusterfuck. Also disparate fortifications make them easy raiding targets.
>>
to make this a /his/ thread.
Any recommended mods for M&B?
Pls no nipponmods.
>>
>>1486891
brytenwalda and viking conquest if you like dark age germanics.
>>
>>1486891
Gekokujo is great though
>>
If you want your 19th century game on

Anglo Zulu War: Reloaded - Hold out against waves of black men with your trusty martini henry rifle
Blood and Iron - General victorian warfare
North and South - American civil war
>>
File: Sea_Raider.jpg (60KB, 380x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sea_Raider.jpg
60KB, 380x560px
that's a nice head you have on your shoyders
>>
>>1486985
Is any of these not MP-only?
>>
>>1486891
1254 AD is the only choice
>>
>>1488411
1257*
>>
>>1488411
That mod is fucking shit compared to Brytenwalda.
>>
>>1488529
>Boringblanda
>better than 1257
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>1488411
>big fucking map full of nothing
>only choice
>>
>>1488553
It's M&B.
Big fucking world, full of nothing is the staple of the series.
>>
>>1488565
>no villagers
>barely any caravans
>bandit groups are so rare you can fast travel and probably never run into one

It's shit, stop defending it
>>
>>1488576
But I'm not defending vanilla M&B.
>>
>>1488599
I was referring to 1257
>>
>>1488548
>Boringblanda
This said by a supporter of "empty continent simulator: 13th century edition".
>>
well they border four different kingdoms, which almost always leads to their ultimate buttfucking by a combined force of a war on seven different fronts.
most other kingdoms have one or two neighbors, which means they don't get into wars as often, and with as many other kingdoms.
Swadia has literally the worst tactical terrain in the whole map.
still better than all the other degenerate barbarian niggers, tho
>>
>>1488529
>Shittenwalda
>not fucking awful

It's a step above that Viking bullshit paid content but that's not saying much.
>>
>Nobody mentioned best mod sands of faith.

You guys have some shitty taste...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.