[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he the definition of the übermensch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: primitivetech.jpg (50KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
primitivetech.jpg
50KB, 600x329px
is he the definition of the übermensch?
>>
>>1485950
no. men failing to be as good hedonist as women, men invent fantasies where they gain power over men, women and nature. they try to be at the top of their contrived hierarchy. This guy follows his fear of pains and his love for pleasures and invent a way to be good at it. nothing more to see here.
>>
File: urmensch2-DW-Wissenschaft-.jpg (28KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
urmensch2-DW-Wissenschaft-.jpg
28KB, 540x360px
>>1486010
So he's an urmensch?
>>
>>1485950
more like autistmensch
>>
>>1485950
No, the ubermensch creates new things, rather than simply mastering what has already been created
>>
File: what.jpg (23KB, 802x523px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
23KB, 802x523px
>>1486010
the forest around him looks healthy and he exclusively uses natural materials, he values nature
>>
>>1485950
He's a good lad, but I wouldn't quite call him übermensch.

>>1486042
he is a normy with a hobby he is exceptionally good at such that he has grabbed the attention of many, he is less autistic than all of us
>>
>>1485950
How many quotes have you read?
>>
Let's be honest here, none of us are übermensch.
>>
>>1486079
That much we can all agree on.
>>
>>1485950

He's the definition of the Übermerchant

He makes a video from time to time and earns his shekels through his patreon
>>
>>1485950
>does something that billions of illiterate primitives have done every single day for 100,000 years
>Ubermensch
>>
>>1485950

no, its a guy with a hobby of building things in the forest. The way you people always have to either idealise ore devalue everything and everyone goes to show how narcissistic you all are. I really wonder why I come here sometimes, I'm just addicted at this point
>>
>>1487164
Weird criticism to give seeing as you probably couldn't to 1/2 of the things he does.
>>
>>1487222
He probably can't do half the things I can do, what's your point?
There's nothing superhuman about roleplaying a jungle savage.
>>
all is does is trying to fight boredom
>>
>>1487230
Whats so special about you being able to shit post on a Nepalese Yu-gi-oh trading card forum?
>>
>>1487241
Nothing. I don't want to get into a pissing contest with a youtube celebrity, but I put "mastering paleolithic/neolithic technology" in the "party trick" category unless you're a paleoarcheologist or Sentinelese native, and I can do party tricks too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.