[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Alexander III.jpg (33KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander III.jpg
33KB, 315x450px
Was it autism?
>>
>>1480238
>Your father was the last best thing to happen to Russia
>Gave the people freedom and helped them in their time of need
>The people respond by killing him
>You proceed to fuck the people in the ass like they fucked your father
Makes perfect sense to me, desu.
>>
>>1480274
Ah yes. I remember it now the rape of Alexander II. When the entire population of Russia had a go pounding some royal boipussi.
>>
>>1480274
he sell alaska to the amerilards
>>
>>1480323
*sold
>>
>>1480301
>was it autism thread
>an actual autist takes something literally

>>1480323
You say that like it was a bad thing. Russia was in dire straights financially and they couldn't even populate their own territory let alone overseas colonies. It was an extremely good move for Russia.
>>
>>1480335
cons
-lost against turkroaches in crimea
-sold alaska
-dealing with uprisings at home
-thanks to his death, the russian empire became in a joke
pros
-knew that turkroaches were weak and destroyed them in the balkans
>>
>>1480356
>Blaming Alexander II for the bullshit caused by Nicholas I
Wut
>>
>>1480365
thanks for proving me that the russian empire was doomed since nicholas 1
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.