[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me about this man. pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Saddam was a jew or not.jpg (235KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam was a jew or not.jpg
235KB, 600x774px
Redpill me about this man.
pic related
>>
>>1476798
why not?
>>
Instead of trying to build a secular nation worthy of the ideals of pan-arabism (which he supposedly championed) he ruthlessly seized power and encouraged ethnic conflict and division as a way to consolidate his grip on Iraq. Then on top of that he challenged the US and got fucked because of it.

Also gassed Kurds
>>
Were the baathists truly secular in the western sense?

I'm having trouble finding a straight answer.
>>
File: gg.png (219KB, 246x324px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
219KB, 246x324px
Alright what about this?
>>
>>1476861
Alot of the former Ba'athists ended up teaming up with ISIS. Just like the old elite in Libya did the same.
>>
>>1476795
He led a secular government and butchered jihadists.
Everything else he did was trash, but this alone was reason enough to keep him around.
>>
File: SaddamSpiderHole.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SaddamSpiderHole.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>1476795

With the fall of the Shah, Saddam became the most powerful leader in the Muslim world and thus was a threat to Israel, who manipulated Saddam into attacking Kuwait, (as they had earlier vs Iran) bringing down the wrath of the U.S. onto Iraq. When that didn’t finish the job, they got Dubya to invade Iraq on trumped up charges and turn the country into a perpetual war zone, taking the heat off Israel and flooding Europe with Muslim refugees, turning Europe into de facto allies against Islam.
>>
>>1477092
>Saddam became the most powerful leader in the Muslim world

Iraq was by no means the most powerful state. This is absolute nonsense.
For one, Turkey exist. And second, Iran was stronger, it beat Iraq even during its lowest point just after the revolution.
>>
>>1476795

Psychopathic kleptocrat. It says a lot about how poorly executed operation Iraqi Freedom was that things actually got WORSE after his death.
>>
File: 111.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>1477145
>americans still cling to the well-meaning incompetent empire myth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.