[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical figures you would go back in time to save. Caveat:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Alexander-the-Great.jpg (37KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-the-Great.jpg
37KB, 400x533px
Historical figures you would go back in time to save.

Caveat: you can't come back.
>>
>>1476808
Setting aside your alt-right edginess, by the time he died, he was a siphilitic meth addict with hand tremors, exceedingly erratic and out of touch with the reality that the Russians were storming his capital.

Realistically, you'd be saving him so he could retire to a nursing home.
>>
>>1476855

Sounds comfy

He deserved better. Hitler had a hard life.
>>
File: I.4.6.jpg (49KB, 616x549px) Image search: [Google]
I.4.6.jpg
49KB, 616x549px
>>
>>1476881

I will never understand the obsession people have with this little lesbian kike
>>
>>1476866
Mestizo Mexican here. I suppose it's possible, if you go back far enough on my European side, but it's highly unlikely. Maybe I have some converso or Morrocan ancestors four or five centuries back, but I was an adult by the time I first met an actual Jew.

Mind you, a mormon once told me I was Jewish through my Aztec ancestors, which I just smiled and nodded at.

The blood purity bullshit Hitler spouted has always been a myth. Don't look too closely at your own family tree if you don't want your little world to crumble.
>>
>>1476891
D-don't be rude anon

>>1476895
You put way too much effort into that answer.
>>
File: mmGZw.jpg (367KB, 600x4500px) Image search: [Google]
mmGZw.jpg
367KB, 600x4500px
>>1476891
memes
>>
>>1476899
I wrote it out because I find it funny that someone would consider "Jewish" an insult. It's like I'd read his comment and be like "Oh my stars, the boy accused me of Jewishness. My day is ruined!"

It reminds me of the alt-right robot cartoon.
>>
>>1476891
She's pretty hot
>>
>>1476759
ceasar
>>
File: when the war is over.jpg (49KB, 498x329px) Image search: [Google]
when the war is over.jpg
49KB, 498x329px
>>1476881
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>1476967
Delet this
>>
>>1476965
GAIUS JULIUS CEASAR
>>
I would save Jesus so Christianity and Islam wouldn't exist. t. Fedora
>>
>>1477229
I would save Hypathia so we would have the industrial revolution instead of the dark ages. t. Fedora
>>
>>1477246
I would save Julian the Apostate so we would have industrial revolution instead of dark ages t. fedora
>>
File: 4u.jpg (111KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
111KB, 425x282px
>>1476759
Myself.
>>
>>1476759
>Caveat: you can't come back.
Fuck this.
I'll go back to save granny. That way I'll only lose a few months.
>>
File: majorian.jpg (85KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
majorian.jpg
85KB, 600x542px
Posting an obvious one. He could have reconquered the province of Africa which would given the WRE enough cash to rebuild an army and check the power of the Visigoths.
>>
>>1477229
In an alternate universe somewhere where this happened, some edgelord is posting on the history board on IVchan that he'd save Macrinus so that Elagabalus wouldn't ascend to the imperial purple, thus preventing monotheistic sun worship from taking over the Mediterranean. Then the twin evils of Heliogabalism and Sol Invictism wouldn't exist and there'd have been industrial revolution instead of dark ages.
>>
Nobody. My job is to be a bridge, a point in a trajectory towards higher order. Even if I had that demented ingratitude for my present existence, I still would rather wait for exploded intelligence to accurately calculate historical variables and make an intelligent analysis.

As opposed to using a human brain absolutely unsuited for the magnitude of the task.
>>
>>1476881
THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOOOVED
>>
>>1477417
I don't remember the names now, but there was an imperial princess who married one of the barbarian kings (Goth or Vandal, I forget). I don't remember whether they had a son who died young or if they had no issue, but such a son could have also kept the WRE together. Had he descended to the imperial purple he'd at once command the loyalty of the legions and the barbarians and would have had every motivation to integrate the barbarians and augment the strength of the empire.

Outsiders taking over the empire and founding a new dynasty happened a few times before, with Illyrians and Spaniards etc, so why not the German emperors? The empire's failure to properly co-opt and integrate them left them as dangerous outsiders.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.