[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalshits want to impose collectivism and mandatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1458201214508.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1458201214508.gif
4MB, 500x281px
Why do normalshits want to impose collectivism and mandatory "networking" in all aspects of society? Nowadays, never having had social media accounts such as goybook makes you a social pariah. The de facto 24 hour monitoring of all private speech by public scrutiny on social media sites leads peoples to self-censure. Children who grow up not knowing of a time before Twitter and Facebook will have an even more disgusting, collectivist, ant-like mentality than the millennials.
>>
To make it easier to control everyone and everything, Anon.
>>
>>1476237
As someone who's never had a facebook or twitter, I'm telling you that that's not why you're a social pariah.
>>
File: well memed.jpg (27KB, 272x265px) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
27KB, 272x265px
>being tricked into giving even a single shit about what anyone thinks of you

Your own fault you weren't strong enough to resist
>>
you could isolate yourself in your room and dig through financial data all day every day and make an enormous fortune from day-trading without ever having to talk to anyone face to face. You could even develop a system and write an algorithm to trade for you.

You wouldn't be a first.
>>
File: 2432678-bane_face.png (778KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
2432678-bane_face.png
778KB, 800x1132px
>>1476267
t. someone who put on a mask
>>
>>1476267
I suspect people who claim not to care what others think still have the luxury of being in school. I'm in my mid 20s and have been friendless since finishing high school. Granted, I've always been weird, but it was easier to get away with social fuckups in high school while still at least trying to reach out to people. I've quickly learned that as you get older, it's better to just keep your mouth shut than risk alienating people completely.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.