[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Why are you, /his/ love war so much? I took a liberty to make some assumption.
Is it:
>"Wow look cool rifles tanks bright explosions so much fun m8" shit?;
>"War is a way to show one's agility, strength and bravory we must war simply because we are men. we were born to compete, and war is pure form of competition " shit?;
> "War is way to discriminate the strongest, the most survivable society", the natural selection shit?;
>"Good impacts of war, lets war to advance our technologies" shiet?;
>Those (blacks, whites, americans, jews, nazis, asians, masons, illuminatis, russians, arabs etc) inherently are bad people and we need to stop em', after that we will be able to establish a peace" shit?;
>[Your suggestions?..]shit?
>>
File: mauser t-gewehr.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mauser t-gewehr.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1474941
I don't like war.

I just like instruments of war.
>>
>>1474950
That's a big Mauser.
>>
File: 1912 frommer stop.webm (196KB, 596x472px) Image search: [Google]
1912 frommer stop.webm
196KB, 596x472px
>>1474955
I'm not going to say it.
>>
>>"Wow look cool rifles tanks bright explosions so much fun m8" shit?;

Pretty much this as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>1474950

she looks like she came from the recoil alone

>>1474941

Because war often goes hand in hand with the big history shaping events.
>>
>>1474941
>>"Wow look cool rifles tanks bright explosions so much fun m8" shit?;

This one for me. War is horrible. But guess what? Take away all the consequences and the boring parts, and it's also fun as hell. That's why so many games are war simulators, at one level of abstraction or another. We're hardwired to enjoy practicing fighting, and that's ok.
>>
>>1474950
Dammit I wanted to see that massive-ass shell eject.
>>
>>1475133
https://youtu.be/_mWeNNiG9YU?t=18m11s
>>
File: rommel.jpg (23KB, 242x306px) Image search: [Google]
rommel.jpg
23KB, 242x306px
Who doesn't want to travel the world and fight for their nation? You get to be apart of a close-knit group of individuals who share in some of the most trying and revealing moments in your life. You get a sense of purpose instead of just shiposting on a Mongolian Grill Imageboard. Not to mention all the hard work you get to do to distract you from frivolous shit, and getting a better appreciation for life knowing you could die at any moment. I mean in real life war probably sucks, but the romanticized version sounds great.
>>
>>1475548
If you need a fucking war to get a sense of purpose in life then you're pretty much a worthless individual.
>>
>>1475562
this t b h
>>
>>1474941
Boys will be boys...

...and history centers a lot around the outcomes of wars...
>>
File: ugh a nonliberal opinion.png (5KB, 446x516px) Image search: [Google]
ugh a nonliberal opinion.png
5KB, 446x516px
>>1474941
I love the people who demonstrated virtue in and amongst the enormous destruction and suffering. They faced challenges you are unlikely to find in peace.

>bright explosions so much fun m8
They are, though I can distinguish between video games and real life.

>War is a way to show one's agility, strength and bravory
It isn't the only way, but people did show their bravery etcetera during wars. Why is it a crime to look at those examples? I also believe that our ancestors who went through ww2 would want us to figure out how to prove ourselves in times of peace, they wouldn't want us to go through what they did.

>we are men. we were born to compete, and war is pure form of competition
Who said these traits are for men only? You kind of shooting yourself in the foot with this if you call yourself a feminist.

>lets war to advance our technologies
I agree, this is a dumb meme. Wars are more the result of disruptions caused by technology, an effect not a cause.

>Those (bla bla) inherently are bad people
All the groups you mentioned are perfectly capable of being bad, often both sides in wars were basically like ISIS.
>>
It is a necessity. Pacifism is impractical and unrealistic, you dont need two people for a fight, you just need one to grab the other and start fisting his face.

Peace trough strength is the only viable peace and so all peace loving practical people kinda have to.. well not love war but you must have a great interest in all related things, be trained, prepared etc. Nothing worse than being a civilian in a warzone..

It's great for economy, look up war economies. Well, it's great as long as you arent shit at it, it's one of those high risk high reward things, if you fuck up you fucked up. But if you are any good at it it can greatly benefit economy.

And lastly there are childish/political reasons to go to a war, to prove to yourself you are a man was trough out history pretty common, but that stopped once war stopped being about trumpets, bright color uniforms, and standing in columns shooting each other etc.
Political reasons are also purely emotional ones, someone was causing emotional responses in you usually trough propaganda and so there you are 'fighting the good fight' and all that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.