[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1371486185732.jpg (733KB, 2000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1371486185732.jpg
733KB, 2000x1329px
how does the weather or seasons effect you /his/?
>>
I prefer cold and windy desu. My favorite time of year is the second week or so of November when we get our first real snow; it's blustery and overcast but still warm enough to be wet instead of frozen solid.

God I hate summer
>>
like the swings of a pendulum the seasons represent the irreversible passage of time

every second of life is finite yet because of this infinitely precious, our lives will end, as the universe inevitably marches towards heat death and loses entropy all this will never happen again and if not it will repeat over and over for eternity, which is more harrowing I do not know, everything is our last chance yet we are trapped in mediocrity and most of our efforts are futile, you try to accomplish something and you fear you are wasting your time, you indulge in hedonism and you fear you are wasting your life, there is no escape from this kafkaesque horror and all the time the clock is ticking
>>
Fucking hate summer. Love autumn and winter

Its 18:23 here and I dont want to think (i am a night owl). Fuck summer
>>
Autumns are the best, croispy and fresh air, not too cold not too warm
>>
I like rainy days and cloudy weather. I prefer to walk outside after the rain. Is really comfy.

Late October or early November is the best time for me, though I can stand (with proper clothing) some cold winter, which I prefer more to summer.

Spring is okay most of the time, especially in the beginning and much less in the end.

Summer is horrible, even though it rains and has thunderstorms sometimes.

I really don't like warm or hot weather. Also a very strong shining sun is horrible. I just don't like that weird yellow on everything. A grey sky is better, the colors of mother nature can be seen more clearly.
>>
>>1474934
Isn't it affect?
>>
File: 71108008.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
71108008.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>I'm a deep, misunderstood, twisted soul and I want the weather to match my mood
>I find weather above freezing much too hot and I never go outside in direct sunlight like the other plebs
>I hate warm weather because the normies have fun outside and seeing them makes me bitter and I can't hide my fat rolls under three jackets
>I don't like going outside any time of year, even winter or autumn because it's too cold but I hate knowing it's Summer and that everyone except me is having fun outside
>>
File: 1449110248654.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1449110248654.gif
112KB, 255x231px
I live in Arizona. It's dry as fuck here and it's 94 degrees at night.

Fuck this place, it never rains and the sun literally burns your skin.
>>
Spring = Fall > Winter >>>>> Summer.

Summer nights outdoors are fun but that's a rare occasion for me and the rest of summer is fairly unpleasant or straight uncomfortable.

Winter is cozy when you're indoors and it's snowing. Otherwise just sort of inconvenient (though it doesn't snow here enough).

Fall is cozy all the time but there's a bit of a sinister haunting winter vibe with everything dying and going into hiding all around you.

Spring is just perfect. If the calendar year started with spring, the world would probably be an overall better place. No exaggeration.
>>
>how does the weather or seasons effect you /his/?

In summer I usually sweat. In autum I sometimes wear jackets. In winter I usually wear jackets, thick socks and a scarf because it is cold. In spring I sneeze because of my allergy. What else do you want to know op?
>>
>>1474934
10 to 15 degrees centigrade, with a bit of a breeze, is perfect. I love rain too. Searing heat (of the Mediterranean kind) I can handle, and can happily go about my day in anything up to 45, but humidity kills me. I also hate strong winds.
England is awful at this time of a year, because a day of heavy rain is inevitably followed by two of 25-30 degree heat and 85% humidity.
>>
I don't get depressed/happy with weather since I'm happy or normal 99% of the time. I prefer mild cold and cloudy/rainy days. I fucking hate the sun because it makes you skin age worse and faster. Also I belive things looks much better in a cloudy winter because they sky is neutral (white to light gray) and diffusion is better. I live in a tropical country and mid day summer lighting is too bright and intense.
>>
I am at my happiest on rainy days.
>>
AUTUMN
U
T
U
M
N
>>
>>1474934
>20 = :(
>>
fuck i hate wasps
>>
>>1474934
Sometimes when it's rainy I get wet, which is pretty annoying.
>>
>>1474934
Might get called a normie for this but I really fucking love the sunshine, it's astounding how much less miserable and more colourful everything looks in it and how much it improves my mood despite not really making any difference to my activities.
I also love the rain in certain contexts though, rain and cold make me really want to sleep.

There's nothing that makes me comfier than being outside at night when it's cold and raining, and I'm sheltered from it but only barely. Just sat underneath a bus stop or something huddled up in a corner with a big coat on trying to conserve warmth while I wait.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.