[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Kurds hate Turks and vice versa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image%3A4818.png (83KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A4818.png
83KB, 3000x2000px
My mother is dating a Kurd and he has talked a lot about how he hates Turks. He says that they are dishonorable and treacherous.

He also hates jews, but I doubt that that has anything to do with his hatred for Turks
>>
I dunno.

There's something about countries in that area, they all hate eachother and have weird "WE WUZ" moments.
>>
>>1474023
I don't know. I knew this Turkish guy who didn't like Kurds. He said "they're kind of like Gypsies or Mexicans".
>>
Turks control a considerable portion of Kurdistan.

Kurds live in and claim a considerable portion of Turkey.

It's way more complicated than that, but any situation like this will lead to ethnic tensions.
>>
>>1474023
Everybody hates roaches
>>
>>1474023
imagine secessionists that take a lot of money from the state.
Now combine that with them being every stereotype of violent, poor, dirty, fast-breeding minorities.
Also add honour killings and other tribal crap.
Now imagine the majority starts oppressing them and their national movements and sometimes goes to actual battle with them.

Now you know why kurds and turks hate each other.
>>
>>1474293
oh yeah, and their parties are literally "islamic gommunists".
And turks have never been exactly fun overlords, to boot.
>>
>>1474023
Because of "Empire"
>>
>>1474023
Because of the innate gene in man's conscience that has caused the spewing of jingoistic memes throughout history.
>>
>>1474293
So it's basically like Northern Ireland?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.