[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this who western, central and southern europeans descend from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: NWSemites.png (1MB, 975x868px) Image search: [Google]
NWSemites.png
1MB, 975x868px
Is this who western, central and southern europeans descend from?
>>
>>1473073
To borrow an expression from the creationists: If Europeans descended from Levantine Semites why are there still Levantine Semites?

It's like asking if humans descended from chimps.
>>
>>1473113

because not all of them migrated to europe?
>>
>>1473117
If they aren't the ones who migrated to Europe then we likely aren't descended from them. Besides, there's no way someone born in the last century could be our great-great-[...]-great-grandpa.
>>
>>1473128

you cant be this dense
>>
>>1473128
They did migrate to Europe just not all of them
>>
>he thinks Semites existed during the Neolithic era
>>
>>1473296
That's my line. How fucking confused do you have to be to spout shit like this? Are you going to ask if Amerindians are descended from the Chinese next?

>>1473300
What part of "if they didn't migrate to Europe we aren't descended from them" is confusing you? Do you think people living in the Levant today are sending their sperms and eggs back in time to populate Neolithic Europe?
I'm sure there was more than a little geneflow between Southern Europe and the Levant thanks the Greeks, Romans, Carthaginians, Caliphates, Crusaders and other Mediterranean powers but not enough to bridge a gap of thousands of years of separation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.