[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liberation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469671843597.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1469671843597.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
How can we be liberated as a human race ?
>>
File: soviet.jpg (272KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
soviet.jpg
272KB, 1600x1000px
Only through Communism can the proletariat truly be liberated from the bourgeois.
>>
>>1472246

Not by being a trash commie.

Freedom.
>>
>>1472251
You are an enemy to the revolution. If you stand in the way of liberation, prepare to be crushed.
>>
How can we crush the 1 percentors
>>
>>1472238
Tear nations down
>>
I'm more or less liberated from hunger and boredom. Not much more I need.
.t Walmart worker
>>
self-knowledge
>>
>>1472238
Enlightenment of all beings.
>>
Can u explain your reasoning 2nd person to reply
>>
What are y'alls view of the bible ?
>>
Total sexual freedom
>>
Wth 1st one to reply
>>
File: don't.jpg (6KB, 513x368px) Image search: [Google]
don't.jpg
6KB, 513x368px
>>1472238
leave me and my guns and house alone
>>
>>1472238
Eliminate all the Jews, negroids and people with crippling retardation.
>>
>>1472238
First you have to conceive how the human race is confined physically. Plato believed that we are trapped by our bodies, and the material world, out of which arises evil. Because of body's urges, war and greed take place, and we are distracted from doing things that are good for the soul.

This coheres with Gnostic ideas, where the material realm is flawed, corruptible, and illusory. Here, knowledge, mindfulness, and empathy are ways that our souls can transcend (liberated from the material) and join the higher realm.

Whatever your church, or spirituality, or philosophy. I believe empathy is the key thing to liberate us. To paraphase an author, empathy blurs boundaries between race and class - souls become unconfined from the body and able to commune with others.

This idea, of liberating the soul from the skull's prison, so that it can fleetingly join others, is surely why drugs and sex are popular.

But the key is to partake of the essence of religion in the gnostic (congregational, not clerical) sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.