[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever heard of the ancien Lechina Empire? If yes then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: beznazwy.png (1MB, 900x715px) Image search: [Google]
beznazwy.png
1MB, 900x715px
Have you ever heard of the ancien Lechina Empire? If yes then what have you heard?
Here in Poland we basically start our history in 966 from the baptism.But i stumbled upon some sources pointing out that this isn't quite true....
>>
idk know if there are some English sources of this. The pan-slavists claim that some Assyrians held the record of this empire but no one knows if thats true.
>>
>>1471497
Someone please kill me. I don't want to live in a universe in which people are this stupid.
>>
>>1471509
have you even bothered reading about this? or do you just shitpost?
>>
Yeah i've heard about it. It its romoured that it had 18 kings/leaders.Ironically they were 'democratically' elected at 'wiece'-the gatherings
>>
Posprawdzam trochę na temat tego :D
>>
>>1471570
nwm ja znalazłem informacje na roznych blogspotach
>>
>>1471532
Yes, I've read about this hoax, which is why I consider it and you retarded.
The people in these lands at the time didn't speak the same language, didn't have the same culture, and possibly some of them weren't aware of each others' existence.
>>
>>1471509
Dicks like you should die. Really, you arrogant cunt, if you praise knowledge so much then be productive and tell what you know. If not then just shut up.
>>
>>1473205
There was no gigantic polish empire flourishing after western rome fell
>>
>>1471497
>we wuz empires
>>
well what went on there during this time?
the Franks established rule over the Germanic tribes in west and central Europe
Scandinavia and the Nordic area was still "wild" at this point
what happened in Eastern Europe?
>>
>>1473244
Slavs and Huns
>>
>>1473244
>Scandinavia and the Nordic area was still "wild" at this point
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>1471497
That's impossible. The Finns and the Hwan eradicated all of the Lechins before the Hyperwar in 5032 BC.
>>
>>1473253
not part of Christendom
>>
>tfw you now remember Fino Lechian wars
Hold me lads
>>
never forget the finnish massacre of warsaw
>>
Proto husars were pretty based tbqh
>>
File: husars.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
husars.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>1473297
pic related
>>
>>1471497
>We Wuzcszcszcszcszcsz
>>
Just a confederation of tribes between the Elbe and Oder that arose in response to Charlemagne's shenanigans in Saxony, they lost to the Charlemagne aligned Obotrites along the coast and the alliance disintegrated. No wewuz to be found here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.