[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (73KB, 608x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 608x453px
Is this show accurate?
>>
>>1465453
>show
>accurate
Pick one faggot.
>>
>>1465453
Roman instead of Germanic law.
Stopped watching it in the first season.
>>
>>1465627
How so?
>>
I found the weaponry to be quite accurate, tho the armor is laughable at times. the story itself is an interpretation of a semi-myth so that can't really be scrutanised.

>>1465627
it gets better tho.
>>
>>1465735
You don't get sentenced to death for killing someone. The harshest sentence under germanic law was to become an outlaw.
Also the Jarldom does not transfere to you because you defeat the Jarl in combat. A Jarldom is inherited or gained by election.
>>
I can't wait to see Ragnar kick Bjorn's shit in
>>
>>1465735
>>1466773
To be more precise most murders were compensated by payment.
>>
File: eddas.jpg (77KB, 321x434px) Image search: [Google]
eddas.jpg
77KB, 321x434px
>>1466773
>everything I learned after watching Vikings
Kill yourself. The Vikings left literally nothing of worth outside spreading their DNA and pic related.

It's pretty obvious when people trash Vikings you just know the only reason they know anything was because of the show.
>>
File: 1463622912975.png (21KB, 612x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463622912975.png
21KB, 612x567px
>Papal Guard dressed like 1st century BC Romans
No
>>
>>1466784
Wat? You kill yourself.
Well, the first season was bullshit. That's all i'm claiming. Didn't watch the rest because of that.
>>
>>1466773
Isn't that how it usually goes in societies who lacks a strong central authority? If the different parts can agree on something you just let them do it, and if not you just lets someone else deal out the punishment
>>
>>1466828
Yes, unlike how it's done in the show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.