[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Central banks around the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (91KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 600x335px
I have some questions about the central banks around the world and wondered if people had the answers.

We've all seen the familar meme about there only being a few countries with non-rothschild controlled central banks with that number lower after the invasion/bombing of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

The truth obviously is a lot more complicated then this but in general its undeniable that in most of the major countries in the world outside of the Russia/China camp and "outlaw" countries that they all have central banks that are more or less independent in their desicion making although some of these are public (on paper at least) and others private like the US Fed.

Aside from unsourced meme images I have never seen any evidence that the Rothschilds or any other group of closely-linked people control most of the worlds central banks, I would be interested if someone had some evidence they could point to but thats not my main question.

My main question has to do with the main flaws of central banks (especially ones in private hands) and secondly whether there is any solid evidence for state-controlled central banks or metal-backed currencies and other anti-neoliberal policies performing better then private central banks in modern times such as the last decade or two.

I'm fully aware of how the US Fed since its inception has caused massive inflation and devalued the currency and racked up debt etc, what I want to know is are there any examples of major or even moderately powerful countries with either non-fiat currencies or state-controlled central banks that have taken decisions regarding monetary policy that can be studied and pointed to as evidence for that system working better then the US Fed system. Also are there any non-pariah/zimbabwe-tier countries that issue their own debt-free currency (i.e. not borrowing it at a cost from the central bank).
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
bumping with relevant image
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 374x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 374x480px
bump
>>
File: rotschild.png (3MB, 1864x3744px) Image search: [Google]
rotschild.png
3MB, 1864x3744px
I only got this picture about Roschilds and there are probably some mistakes here but it is a fact that jews pretty much control media press and banks
>>
>>1464607
So you're asking if there is a central bank that works better than the Federal Reserve?
>>
>>1464929

I guess, or something like it, also whether people know if any country doing well economically issues their own debt-free currency instead of paying central banks to lend it
>>
File: Ranking of civilisations.png (225KB, 1072x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Ranking of civilisations.png
225KB, 1072x1036px
>>1464607
The financial institutions and their relations with the state and their proficiency are all linked and relevant in this chart
>>
>>1464941

Go away memelord
>>
>>1464936
I mean, I dont know of any country that has a central bank that lends on a rate free basis, and is successful because of that.

I also don't see how that is an indicator of a successful central bank.

Also, the current rates the Fed has might as well be zero, they're thinking about raising the rates by 25 basis points, but that's almost negligible. I guess more people are saving these days.

>some history
The Federal Reserve is indirectly based off of the Bank of England, and today most central banks like the ECB were based off of the Federal Reserve. The main idea is that there is a lender of last resort. As long as it holds deposits then there's stability.

Yeah Milton in the 70's did establish a policy that somehow made an inverse relationship between employment and inflation. Those were bad times though (Oil embargo/Opec/american auto decline).

However, in 2008 the Federal Reserve did help the stable the financial markets that could have led to another depression. So it's good that they're around.

I didn't answer your question, but I just don't see how it relates to anything. Most of the world runs on fiat money.
>>
>>1464607
>Also are there any non-pariah/zimbabwe-tier countries that issue their own debt-free currency
Spain under Franco did kind of that,but involved a tighter control of the banking system
>>
>>1465036
>However, in 2008 the Federal Reserve did help the stable the financial markets that could have led to another depression. So it's good that they're around.

At the same time they are the direct cause of America's increasibg oligopolies and low productivity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.