[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American children have to pledge their allegiance to a flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
141KB, 300x300px
>American children have to pledge their allegiance to a flag every school day.
>>
You could be an edgelord like I was and refuse.
>>
>>1462873
Most kids quietly resent it, it's really just counter-intuitive nowadays.
>>
>>1462879
That's not edgy. I would stand but I wouldn't say it or put my hand over my chest or anything. My allegiance is with humanity, not with nation states or governments.
>>
>>1462873
>He doesn't love his country
>>
>>1462888
Like the D.A.R.E program? That program is what sparked my interest in drugs.
>>
Did you misclick on the board list?
This isn't /int/, you know.
>>1462891
hello Larry
>>
File: 850885.jpg (59KB, 460x590px) Image search: [Google]
850885.jpg
59KB, 460x590px
>>1462891
>>
And they did the Nazi salute until the 40's. Great pictures.
>>
>>1462873
>not being patriotic
found the germacuck
>>
>>1462891
I'm sure the whole of "humanity" will be quick to repay your good deeds. Fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 191x264px
>>1462873
No they don't.
The Supreme decided that a long time ago.
>>
>>1462922
The funny thing is he probably is intellectually superior to the average 4chan user.
>>
>>1462960
>>1462891
You are missing your (You) friendo
>>
>Tfw my school didn't do the pledge
Felt good
>>
In my school we kinda just stopped doing the pledge and the moment of silence thing. Like, they still blasted it over the intercom but we just carried on chatting or what have you.
>>
>>1462935

>Nazi salute

REEEE FUCK OFF TO REDDIT

THAT IS NOT THE """"NAZI""""" SALUTE YOU FUCKING SPERG
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.