[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Samaritans Are they really "good"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Redpill me on the Samaritans

Are they really "good"?
>>
>>1461341
they're inbred shits
>>
>>1461341
If someone is good put the adjective good before their title.

Good person.

If they are a Samaritan, you can call them a Good Samaritan.

zzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>1461341
there was only one good Samaritan
>>
>>1461403
Funny how not even Jesus could come up with a story where the Jews played the good guys.
>>
>>1461341

why were jews as a race always white? genetically speaking muslim invasions didnt have much of an impact on the levant but most of them are brown, samaritans however are much more european in appearance, and the brown ones look like pajeets. They have the same haplogroups as other semites except haplogrpup e. Is it e that makes them white?
>>
>>1461341
They are the only true Israelites, descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh who preserved their faith. The descendants of Judah (also known as JEWS) in the meantime completely rewrote their doctrines and with some weird mental gymnastics promoted the Jebusite backwater shithole of Jerusalem into a holy city, tacked on truckloads of Babylonian and Persian myths and converted a bunch of Edomites into judaism despite their retard prophet Ezra telling them not to.
>>
>>1461341
Didn't Jesus himself say that "only God is good" when someone called him good. On the other side, any "good" behavior has some personal motive behind it, even if that motive is only that the "good deed" makes the person feel better about themselves. Stirner yourself up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.