[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this guys fucking problem ? Seriously, no memeing here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (25KB, 275x404px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
25KB, 275x404px
What was this guys fucking problem ? Seriously, no memeing here
>>
Dude stuck to his doctrine to the very end.

Gotta respect that.
>>
>>1461235
If you don't want memes then you shouldn't make a shitty thread
>>
He was not fond of Stalin, but he was a stalinist. Ancoms are stalinist too, by the way.
>>
>>1461235
He is one of the greatest figures of the 20th century. He escaped Siberian exile by travelling 100s of miles on a reindeer sledge. He was literary as fuck. His writings are amazing. He contributed huge amounts to Marxist theory. He was also a man of action, heading the red army during the civil war, travelling around in an armoured train, with a printing press.
>>
>>1461248
>Dude stuck to his doctrine to the very end.
You don't respect a retard, you pity him. Stalin did nothing wrong in regards of how he treated him.
>>
>>1461858
Lenin planned for Trotsky to take over after his death. However, Stalin decided to take the spot himself
>>
>>1461896
Lenin was a retard too.
>>
Good speaker but shitty politician. Got BTFO by an all-time champ in political dealings and palace intrigue
>>
he is the father of neo conservatism fuck him
>>
>>1461641
>this is what ancaps believe
>>
>>1462145
>Realizing that commies are authoritarians makes you an ancap
I'm more of a centrist actually.
>>
>>1461896
no
>>
>>1462469
Welp, atleast your not an ancap
>>
>>1462469
>I'm a centrist
>aka too pussy to actually take a serious stance
>>
>>1462570
Not that guy but I hate this pattern of thought.
The world isn't black and white and never has been.
Being a centrist doesn't mean you are "afraid" to take a side, it means (most of the time) that you realize that there are legitimate reasons for and against any given issue or perception.

I fail to see how realizing this is being cowardly.
>>
>>1462578
pussy ass bitch nigga
>>
>>1462570
>Only extremes are serious stances
>If you don't adhere to a certain ideology it means you don't dare to
Srsly?
>>
>>1461235

This is the problem with le philosophers of a movement, or whatever you want to call them. They are too autistic and too stubborn to realize that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the way you envision something wont work out in the real world, and you need to change and adapt to this in order to make it work.

He was too stubborn so he got STALINED.com
>>
>>1461840
>>>/Leftypol/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.