[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: How people would describe bits of history had they never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: time_to_meet_God.jpg (1MB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_meet_God.jpg
1MB, 1800x1050px
>Have you heard of Christians? They were this cult during the early Roman Empire that worshipped a corpse on a cross and ate human flesh and drank blood at their meetings. That's so cool, I wish their religion had survived instead of this boring shit we have today.
>>
Remember that time those colonists didn't want to pay taxes?

They had some good ideas, but they didn't stand a chance against the British Army.
>>
This is kind of a lame premise for a thread, clearly a thinly veiled method for slinging insulting generalizations of certain aspects of history, entirely just in the attempt to provoke opposition
>>
>>1458459
>clearly a thinly veiled method for slinging insulting generalizations of certain aspects of history

That's not my intention at all.
>>
Remember that guy with the Charlie chaplain mustache who invaded Poland? Whatever happened to him.
>>
Remember when the south got really mad about tariffs and abolitionism? Thank god things didn't get out of hand, and the south is an economic and cultural powerhouse.
>>
>>1458476
He was killed in assassination shortly after Poland campaign by this guy here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Georg_Elser

Thank God for that, who knows how many casualties this Hitler would produce if he lived any longer.
>>
File: stalinlenin2.jpg (37KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
stalinlenin2.jpg
37KB, 640x334px
>>1458442
Man, Stallin was such a great guy, only if Trotsky didn't assassinate him. I'm 100% sure communism would've worked if Stalin was in charge.
>>
Sure sucks mining for the han empire, if only the westiantals industrialized first we would live in a just world
>>
>>1458464
Yes it is anon. Look at your post and the way you're clearly disparaging Christianity in a very ignorant fashion.
>>
>>1458507
You're sensitive.

I could have easily picked Islam or Communism or the French Revolution I just randomly decided on Christianity.
>>
>>1458512
No you didn't anon. You intentionally made this thread with the intention of portraying the theological beliefs of Christianity in an overtly and insultingly simplistic fashion in an almost passive aggressive means of riling people up. Now you're pretending that you had different intentions then you actually did
>>
>>1458545
if you say so
>>
>>1458545
>that persecution complex
>>
Remember how the Americans tried to topple the unstoppable Third Reich? They never stood a chance. Good thing the Atom Bomb was dropped on New York City. A Nazi invasion would have cost us millions of lives if they had not surrendured. Too bad Hitler died in the 70's. Heil der Furer!
>>
>>1458554
OP's post is literally a picture of Christians being persecuted, while underhandedly insulting the spiritual and theological beliefs of Christians, purely with the intention of causing division and opposition.
>>
>>1458570
I agree with you up until
>purely with the intention of causing division and opposition.

Nigger it was a joke, calm down, nobody cares
>>
>>1458507

Christianity is a shit tier religion m8

>unironically worshipping a dead kike

Top pleb
>>
>>1458593
>>1458554
>>1458550
>>1458578

>responding to him
>>
>>1458596
...fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.