[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to have (more or less) civilized discussion about history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1444859467791.jpg (159KB, 1242x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1444859467791.jpg
159KB, 1242x1236px
>try to have (more or less) civilized discussion about history of the middle-east/Africa, political history, religion or anything that might attract /pol/
>thread gets swarmed with /pol/acks complaining about leftists and muslims
>they proceed to post loads of bullshit history easily proven false
>start aping Stefan Molyneux by spamming "not an argument" and calling everybody leftist or Ahmeds when losing
>in every thread about political history they go full alt-right mode and bash down everything that isn't related to fascism, heavy focus on religion or absolute monarchy
>libertarians obviously destroy their arguments
>"baaw leftist, muslim lovers and degenerate atheists rule this board"
where did all these people come from all of a sudden and why do they want to turn /his/ into /pol/ 2.0? I know this thread is kinda off topic but I want to know why they're suddenly here in a huge mass and never tolerate other people's opinions even when proven wrong
>>
Eh I'm Muslim and usually have decent debates with what seem to be /pol/acks on this board.

My only problem is that the Islam threads are more or less carbon copies of one another ("muh religion of peace," ">islamic >golden >age," "so-and-so was x y and z," etc)

But, to be fair, they have diminished incredibly and the quality of the arguments on both sides has increased alongside the board's lifespan
>>
I think the /pol/ shit posting will end once the election is over and Donald trump loses. God, if he wins they're gonna be so fucking insufferable. More than they are now I mean
>>
>>1455967
Given that they are irredeemable contrarians they'll probably shit on Trump endlessly once he wins, even/especially if he does a good job ruling pragmatically.
>>
>>1455967
I'm fine with Trump winning. I just want the /pol/acks to tolerate other people's opinions if they want to stay on this board

They already have their own echo chamber so there's no need to turn this into one too
>>
>>1455944
>libertarians obviously destroy their arguments
>implying
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 940x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 940x645px
>>1456017
Spotted the economically illiterate statist collectivist.
>>
>>1455944
I liked /his/ because the structure of 4chan doesn't allow circlejerk. That's what I thought: instead of circlejerk there's /pol/lution. Certain topics can hardly be discussed. Sucks.
>>
>>1455944
If you make a strong argument, show statistics, and refrain from insulting them, you'll frighten and confuse them.

They'll ask themselves:

>Why is anon not insulting me?

>Wow, arguing is too hard, I hate this blue board.
>>
>>1456017
proven in numerous threads throughout the years. This is why I wonder why /pol/ still has such a huge number of stormfags and reactionaries. They get fucking destroyed in every thread about economics on /pol/
>>
>>1456034
Edgy teens
>>
>>1456039
there are plenty of clearly older people in those groups but they're extremely thick
>>
>>1455967

As someone who's studying in Canada but comes from Eastern Europe, I can safely say that to me the liberal butthurt would be so much sweeter if he won.

I'm drowning in leftists, going to U of T was not worth it at all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.