[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is polyamory always destined to fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1626x1017px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1626x1017px
Is polyamory always destined to fail?
>>
>>1454008
Not sure if its destined fail but it will resort in region wide instability due to leaving the majority of males without mates. Without an outlet for their hormonal discharge (?) you not have a country or region filled with angry young men
Monogamy is the cultural norm in all civilised nations for a reason
>>
>>1454191
Yeah unless you start out with a weird ass, maybe post-war population that has way more women than men, you're not going to have enough for everyone. Technically, nobody has anyone assigned to them or anything like that, but there's still the promise that the numbers are out there. "Other fish in the sea" and all that. Take it away and you're creating a massive source of aggression and frustration simply because there's not even a pathway to fulfill this basic need.

I don't have a vagina, but honestly I can't see why women would do this. I have way too much self respect and ego to share a wife with some prick, I don't know how they value themselves little enough to be accepting of the practice.
>>
>>1454231
>women
>self respect
Women value themselves only as others value them. They're social creatures
>>
>>1454191
It isn't much about hormonal discharge and more about less risk i.e. if you go in crime, only your life under danger and not an entire family or at least the beloved ones.
>>
>>1454248
I'd say it's both desu
>>
>>1454008
Yes, humans are monogamous. Polyamory is a relativist meme sprouted from the notion that disposable coitus=the only end to sexual attraction.
>>
>>1454008

I know a woman who's in a relationship with another man and woman who all mutually are attracted to eachother.

I despise it so. It's degenerate and destined to fail horribly. No amount of "communication" can maintain such a travesty.

What do I do to save her?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.