[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Christianity just a retool of pagan sun worship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (281KB, 1317x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 1317x850px
Is Christianity just a retool of pagan sun worship?
>>
>>1453202
How would it be?
>>
Christianity is an ironic satire take on the popular culture of Rome
>>
>>1453225
How so?
>>
>>1453202
Yes how? Explain.

Anyway it is an ordered spirituality that needs more ordening. Like to talk about this.
>>
>>1453225

Little did people know that there was one verse missing from the Book of Revelations

"22:22: Verily, it was merely a jest, brethren"
>>
Obviously the ball of light in the sky has a lot to teach us of love, forgiveness, mercy, peace and faith.
>>
>>1453285
Jesus was just aspiring comedian, ahead of his time and misunderstood
>>
>>1453296

Yes, he was an ancient Andy Kaufman. The crucifixion was an act too
>>
Nah nah, a God actually exists. Looking honestly this becomes clear. And at the same time that about Christ. But its so strange. Partly in appearance. I mean the church. And these normal things of life that are sometimes said to be bad.

This is true right?
>>
>>1453202
The holidays are at least.
Must have been weird during the transition period where the Romans and Greeks were trying to figure out what holidays they get to celebrate (the jewish ones or the traditional ones).
>>
Is your mom just a retool of worshiping my dick?
>>
File: Pegy Style.png (46KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
Pegy Style.png
46KB, 250x246px
>>1453338
> This is true right?
Yes. Just look at the sky, and you would see the Sun. How would you doubt its existence? It gives you everything and doesn't ask for anything. That body of yours, that energy of yours. It's all from a sun. So distant... and yet so loving and so caring.
>>
>>1453338
What?
>>
Its a weird subject in a way. In some other it is not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.