[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fundamental flaw in Marxism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Marx.jpg (471KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Marx.jpg
471KB, 750x500px
Marxist intellectuals have been baffled for nearly 150 years as to why the revolution doesn't happen, or more precisely, why the foundation blocks aren't falling into place. I'm sure anyone who has spent any appreciable time on /his/ has seen it, their constant decrying of "false class consciousness"; that the proletariat acts consistently against its self interest as defined by Marxists, and remain doing so despite every attempt by the Marxist to educate them in their "proper" interests.

They fail, because they fundamentally do not understand the motivation of the proletariat. The Marxist intellectual thinks, deep down, that the prole is just like himself, except for differing material circumstances and any subsequent effects caused by said circumstances. This is wrong, and highlights the essential failure of Marx and his followers. Rather than thinking along the lines of a slave being whipped by his master, he should be conceptualizing class relations as that between a cuck and his Bull.
1/2
>>
>>1450512

Just like the cuckold surrenders sexual capacity to the superior male, the proletariat surrenders economic power to the bourgeoisie, out of a knowledge, deep down, that they can do more, do better with it. They WANT to be at the bottom of the totem pole, and will fight to defend their own degradation, and the economic masochism endemic in it, because they realize their failure as economic actors and wish to never be put into a position of having to act on their economic impulses. As a wage slave, you don't need to make decisions. Tighten that winch, get your pay, go home. The sorts of actual investment choice or managerial decisions that need to be made would terrify the prolecuck, and he fetishizes his own inability to function at this higher level into supporting a system that keeps him from it, and enjoying such. That is why as more and more barriers to entry into the bourgeois class disappear, you see more and more barriers erected from the proleteriat class springing up, if the upper classes aren't going to keep them down, they MUST do it themselves.

Until Marxists can understand this fundamental basis of human social interaction, they will never actually succeed in putting their ideas into practice.
>>
'Wew'.
>>
i think you have a strong point regarding the inability of many proletarians to be able to control their own destiny should they be given the economic keys. i think most marxists are sympathetic to this- they know that the proletariat will not immediately be able to rule themselves. after centuries of representative democracy and lacking any real economic authority, it will take time to develop those skills such that the representative democratic state and the labor manager are no longer necessary. this is certainly true.

however, just because the proles are unable at the moment to control their own destiny doesn't mean that they don't deserve to control it, or that they shouldn't. and their inability to perform some bourgeoisie functions now doesn't mean they can't be taught that they are not capable of learning them, or are not deserving of being able to pilot their destinies. this is why marxism supposes a state in the initial phase of the revolution, because it is understanding of the initial wall that will be necessary for proles to climb.

it's an additional responsibility for the proles to be able to control their economic and political destiny. and some people would rather not have it. but some do. like myself. i would like to have more control over my economic and political destiny, and i am willing to accept the additional responsibility that comes with that choice. and i think that should enough people be convinced that they deserve more autonomy and power over their own lives, they will become more sympathetic to the communist purpose.
>>
zozzle my m80, just.......zozzle.....
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.